Part 9: Title at the End

Issei-"Yes, I am your master"

Serafall-"ISSEI WHAT DID YOU DO?! AND LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO THE FAMILIAR FOREST!!"

Issei-"😅 um, I summoned a heroic spirit. And from the catalyst I used......turns to Saber......I am assuming you are King Arthur correct?"

Saber-"wh- ahem, yes master, but my true name is Artoria Pendragon."

Issei-"........."
Serafall-"......"

Both-"I THOUGHT KING ARTHUR WAS MALE!!??"

Altria Alter-"pfft, do you believe everything those disgusting nobles tell you? They are just too scared to let the public know that it's a queen that was ruling Camelot."

Side note, Serafall has only been a Maou for 200 years so she doesn't know

Serafall turns to Issei
"I-I guess she has a point"
Issei nods

Then Rias and her peersge rushes out from the forest.

Rias-"hey what happened?! Why is 2/3 of the familiar forest destroyed?!"

Issei-"SERAFALL GET US OUTA HERE!!!"

Serafall-"GOT IT, BYE EVERYONE!"

Issei, Altria, and Serafall teleported away

Rias and her peerage just deadpanned

At the base......
Serafall-"sigh, Issei, if Sir-tan finds out about this, you are figurative and literally dead."

Issei kneels to the ground
"Could you just keep it a secret? Please please please?" *puppy eyes*

Serafall's mind-"need to resist!!!!"

"Sigh fine....but just this once ok?"

Issei-"thank you!!"

Artoria-"😒"

Serafall/Issei-"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!"

At dinner time......
Artoria already finished 4 plates of steak
"Seconds please...."

Issei/Serafall-"HOW CAN YOU EAT THIS MUCH??!!"

Artoria-"hunger is an enemy too, you have to crush it completely before you head to the battlefield. 😋"

Issei/Serafall-*deadpanned face*

Issei-"sigh if we go on like this, even the Sitri treasury won't be enough for her living expenses"

Serafall-"true.....should we open a business of our own or something."

Issei suddenly remembered something, he pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket.
Issei-"first step, get 2 or more sacred gears.....check. Get one or more subordinate....check. Alright I have something to discuss with you, Sera-Chan."

Serafall-"hm? What is it Issei?"

Issei-"I want to open up a business to sell sacred gears."

Serafall-"w-w-w-w-WHAT?!"

Issei-"yes, not only does my sacred gear take away, it can also give sacred gears to others. So we can get rich off of selling them!"