The Truth

Option 4 wins! Elsa will get her power, and the big five are joining the scene! Enjoy! :D

Jack's POV

The next day there was still no word from Elsa. No one knew where she was. Everyone was starting to freak out, and even Noah looked on edge. Ha. I would rub it in, but I was too worried about Elsa.

"Elsa wouldn't just disappear like this! There has to be another explanation!" Anna exclaimed for the twentieth time in the last hour.

"I know. But she's obviously not here now." I sighed. For the twentieth time in the last hour. The front door opened and Mr.Stramps stepped inside. Me and Anna both shot to our feet, but he sadly shook his head. No sign of Elsa still. I finally made up my mind. Three days without Elsa was all I could take. Some might say I was going through Elsa withdrawals.

"I'm going out to look for her." I declared.

"Me too!" Anna agreed.

"I can't just let you kids run off looking for Elsa-" Mr.Stramps began.

"Please Mr.Stramps! Just give us a chance!" I begged. He sighed, then gave in.

"Ok, but be careful." We were out the door before he even finished his sentence.

"Any guesses where Elsa would go?" I asked and we walked along.

"Maybe the park. I know she loves it there." Anna replied.

"Let's start there then." We hurried to the park. By now it was starting to get dark, and the stars were coming out. When we reached the park, it was dark and empty. No sign of Elsa. I was about to suggest that we go somewhere else when I heard a voice singing.

"Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me for centuries
And just one mistake
Is all it did take
We'll go down in history
Remember me for centuries
Hey, hey, hey
Remember me for centuries." They sang. I recognized that voice! It sounded like Elsa! And she was singing... Centuries?

"Is that Elsa?" Anna whispered.

"I think so." I whispered back. Right then the singing stopped, then she began singing a new song. I instantly recognized the lyrics of Titanium.

"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium

Cut me down
But it's you who has further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may
Break my bones
I'm talking loud not saying much..." She sang.

"Definitely sounds like Elsa." Anna pointed out. I nodded. Elsa stopped singing, then sang yet another song. I didn't recognize this one.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight.
Not a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like, I'm the queen.
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside.
Couldn't keep it in heaven knows I've tried.

Don't let them in
Don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal don't feel
Don't let them know
Well now they know!

Let it go
Let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go
Let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway." Them there was silence. The tree swayed, and Elsa jumped to the floor. I wanted to run towards her then and there, but Anna stopped me.

"I know you love her Jack, but she's hurting. It may not be best for you to see her right now." She whispered.

"She needs me, just like I need her. Give me a chance Anna!" I protested.

"No. We can't afford to blow this. Stay here. Please." Anna begged. I sighed and backed up a step as Anna slowly walked towards Elsa. Elsa was slowly walking down the park walkway, looking all around her as she did.

"Elsa!" Anna called as soon as she got closer. Elsa turned around quickly.

"Anna! It's so good to- you shouldn't have come here!" Elsa yelped, changing mid sentence. She backed away slowly from Anna. The air seemed a bit colder than a few minutes ago as the two sisters stared at each other.

"Why? And why haven't you come home Elsa? Everyone is worried."

"It's complicated. Please don't come any closer. Go back home."

"I'm not leaving here without you."

"Anna, it's for the safety of everyone. Mr and Ms Stramps. Noah. You. Jack." Elsa's voice got quieter as she talked.

"How could we possibly be safer with you out here, living in the park?"

"Because I said so! Anna, you have to trust me!"

"Elsa,just come back with us!" I begged, stepping forward. Elsa turned to me, then started backing up again. The temperature dropped further.

"No Jack. I can't. I'm sorry for what I said at the dance. I was never good at keeping promises. But now... now isn't a good time. There will never be a good time again." Elsa sighed. Know I know the temperature was really and truly dropping. I could see my breath, and Anna was shivering.

"Why not? You keep saying you can't come back, like something terrible happened. Why haven't you contacted us?"

"DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I HAVEN'T CONTACTED YOU? WHY I DISAPPEARED ALL DAY? IT'S BECAUSE... because..." Elsa shouted, then stopped and began crying. Someone was overly emotional. Snow began to fall softly from the sky. This was all very odd.

"Elsa... what's going on? You've been gone three days." Anna said softly. Elsa looked up.

"You wouldn't understand." She said. I slowly walked towards her, and this time she didn't back up.

"Please tell me the truth Elsa. What happened that's so bad?" I asked. I barely heard her next words.

"I'm dead."