Hugs and Kisses

It felt warm. I nuzzled myself even more to the soft fluff that's hugging me. The scent made me even more sleepy. A hand kept on combing my hair and from time to time I could feel  soft kisses on my forehead. 

I wriggled my body but something pulled me back to my original place. I hummed at the coziness that I felt.

"Athanasia." My name was whispered in a gentle voice and I grunted in annoyance.

"Baby, wake up. We need to go." Lucas started to lightly shake my arm but I didn't want to leave so I just hugged him tighter and nuzzled my face in his neck. Hoping that we could just stay here cuddling.

"I don't want to." I complained.

"But we have to." Lucas hugged me tighter even with his protest to leave.

"No!" I continued and he just sighed and kissed my cheek.

"Athanasia." He called seriously and I pulled back a bit and pouted.

His dark eyes looked at me lovingly but I know he won't put up with my request to stay.

I giggled and kissed his lips. I pulled back and kissed his cheek. Until I was giving kisses all over his face.

"I love you." I whispered with a smile and instead of answering he held my chin and gave me a deep kiss.

Whenever I try to pull out he would just chase my lips and would seal me with another deep kiss.

We were like that for a while and when we stopped I knew I was as red as a tomato.

His lips now went to my neck and I knew I couldn't take any more of this. It tickled amso I slightly moved away from Lucas.

He grunted and looked at me like I did something horrible. "Come here." He pulled me closer to him and continued with his kisses. "You started this." He reasoned and I just chuckled at what he said.

"You said we needed to go." I smirked because now he's the one who doen't want to leave.

"Oh, we will go. After I have this." He crouched and gave me another kiss.

Author's note:
Please vote and comment what you think. Keep safe and wash your hands!