Transfer (Part 2)

The moment the last bell rang I sluggishly started packing up my notebooks back to my bag. Jenette stood up beforehand and seems to be in a hurry because the teacher called her out to the faculty. I sighed and remained in my seat. I was bored watching everyone leave. A couple of friends asked if I want to hang out but I refused because I just wanted to go home. The moody guy that I was waiting for was really taking his time. The view outside wasn't half bad and I tried to entertain myself by rudely staring at them without their consent.

The clock at the front of the classroom made me frown. Lucas was still not here. It would be bothersome to look for him since his classroom is really far and he might not be even there anymore. I took my bag from the side and then something from outside took my attention. I had to lean out of the window just to make sure.

A stunning girl wearing our school's uniform was strutting outside. I saw her look lost for a second, her head kept on glancing from left to right. There's no denying it, she's the pretty lady Jenette told me about. The way she stands and carry herself looks so refined that I can't help but understand the feeling of the ones looking at outside.

She looked confused and started walking aimlessly. When she reached a corner, she walked back to where I first saw her. I sighed and stood up. I was about to turn my back and walk away when I saw Lucas.

He looked like he was looking for someone. I badly wanted to believe that it was me but I felt a sudden chill when he approached her. I clearly saw how the expression on her face changed the moment Lucas went to her. I didn't expect their sudden conversation and the thing that bothered me the most was the fact that Lucas looked worried when he found her. The way his dark eyes showed irritation but still remained gentle at the same time. I took a step back because I was confused and my stomach felt upset.

Lucas patted her head and the girl grinned at what he did. He sighed and they started walking side by side. Judging from where they disappeared to, it doesn't seem like he even tried to look for me.

"What is going on?" I whispered to myself and then the door suddenly opened. I saw Jenette's cheerful smile. She happily entered and I tried to bite back any weird expression from my face.

"Athy! Guess what?" she explained as she went to her desk to fix her things.

"What?" I asked with a forced smile.

"You wouldn't guess that I stumbled on the pretty lady earlier. I saw her on the faculty room. Oh! Lucas was also there. You wouldn't believe that they were co—"I tried to earnestly listen to her story but hearing what I saw bothered me.

I grasped my bag tightly and stormed out of the classroom with a very heavy feeling.    

A/N:

I'll post the part 3 tomorrow. Thank You for reading!