Rain (Part 2)

"Mommy! Why are you eating the churros already!" I looked at Dad but he gave Mommy a small smile like he was expecting it. He didn't even look disappointed and simply gave her a kiss on the head. Mommy giggled and motioned me to come closer.

"Diana, save some for your daughter." I heard Dad whisper to Mommy and she pouted at what Dad said. Mommy pulled me in for a hug and glared at Dad.

"Claude! Of course I was going to save some for Athy!" Mom whined and it made Dad laugh. I laughed too at how silly Mommy is. She excitedly placed the churros in front of me along with the chocolate dip.

"Try it, Athy. Mommy thinks it's really yummy." I nodded and ate cheerfully. Dad doesn't work much in the kitchen so I should really savor this.

"Claude." Mommy called out. Dad looked at Mommy and tilted his head.

"Yes?" Dad asked.

"I want to drink tea." She smiled and brushed my hair with her fingers. I looked at her and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. She turned to Dad who's looking at her with disbelief.  "Please, Claude?"

Dad sighed and started making her a cup. "Make some for Athanasia too." She added and Dad just sighed even more. Mommy really knows how to make Dad all soft. Who would've thought someone as stern and cold like Dad would be in a kitchen wearing an apron baking for her wife and daughter.

After a few minutes Dad placed two cups of tea in front of us. "Dad, thank you!" I stood up and kissed his cheek he patted my head in return. Mommy too stood up and gave Dad a kiss.

"Claude, thank you." Mommy said after giving him a kiss. Dad also gave her a kiss on the head.

"Anything for my beautiful wife and daughter." Dad said smiling slightly at Mom. "I love you, Diana." He said those words in whisper but I was lucky enough to hear it. The heartfelt  words that were for Mommy felt like pink petals falling. It was beautiful and can be held in her beautiful hands.

A/N:
Another update! I just couldn't help myself since I'm really stressed and writing calms my nerves. I have a butload of work Ahhhhhh. I love you guys! Thank you for reading and voting! Have a nice day! So this is Rain part 2. Tell me if you want to see more Claude and Diana or nah. Have a nice day!