Chapter 12 Quiver

Y

ou Finally woke up the next morning and Spinel wasn't next to you.

Y/N: Shit Spinel where did u go this time.

You went to the living room and you saw a note.

Spinels voice in note: Y/N i went to back to homeworld i just thought you needed a little time for yourself and i wouldn't get in your way.
Trained hard
Love Spinel

You set the note back down on your couch and you sat down.

Y/N: Hopefully she returns before the tournament starts.

For the next few days at the dojo you've been training the students very hard they were doing pushups and you decided to say something.

Y/N: Ok everyone get up for a minute i got something to say to y'all.

Everyone gets up and look at you.

Y/N: For the past few months i taught u how to fight and defend yourselves when you're in a bad situation also defending the people you care about, look what i trying to say is what person am i to you.

Jose: Tbh You are like a sensei to us before i came here i was a loser until i found the dojo and decided to flip the script.

Y/N: You know what since i like a sensei to all of you Everyone should address as Sensei or Sensei Y/N whatever y'all prefer.

(Play song)

Y/N: I know we can win this right now y'all are not weak and i know that i was once a loser myself and whats more important that you become badass.

You walk over to Axel

Y/N: fear does not exist in this dojo does it.

Axel: No Sensei.

You walk to Student #3

Y/N: Pain does not exist in this dojo does it.

Student #3: No sensei

You walk to Jose

Y/N: Defeat does not exist in this dojo does it.

Jose: No Sensei.

You had your back turn and said out loud.

Y/N: Everyone r u ready to show your way of the fist.

Everyone: YES SENSEI!

The first time in a while you put a smile on your face.
(Song ends when its over)

Cliffhanger
Just kidding theres more before i end it.

After 30 minutes you dismissed your class and before you left you got a voicemail from connie.

Connie: Hey Y/N its connie something has been going on with Steven and i have the gems and his dad at his house can u come over when you the chance please call me ASAP bye.

(Voicemail ends)

You called connie back and she explain that steven was been glowing pink and not controlling his emotions well for the past few days since you and him talked.

Y/N: is steven there?

Connie: Not yet hes at little homeschool he should be coming in a minute.

Y/N: Ill get there after i drop my gym bag off at my apartment

Connie: Ok see you soon bye.

You hang up and you hop on your motorcycle and went back to your apartment to drop off your stuff until the ground shake.

Y/N: what the hell was that?

You look back and saw a pink monster near Stevens house and you immediately freak out.

Y/N: HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys yea i did another cobra kai reference for this chapter but next chapter will be the I am my monster Episode and im including the male reader in it so this should be good.
Also since steven universe future ends
I may do more Spinel x male reader stories ive been thinking a lot so ill keep y'all updated.
Anyways see y'all in the next chapter.