Chapter 5 talking to steven

You And Spinel are chilling on your couch playing Smash bros ultimate on your switch.

Y/N: you wont beat this time im gonna win for sure.

Spinel: Y/N your trash at this game im just going to beat you like last time.

Y/N: oh yea saids the one who's using joy cons to play and I've been using the gamecube controller since melee.

Spinel: Whatever

You two continue to play and had 1 stock left until you got a text message from steven.

Y/N: Hang on Spinel pause it for a sec i need to text real quick.

Spinel: ok *she pauses it*

Texting P.O.V

Steven: Hey Y/N can we talk i want to tell you something.

Y/N: uh yea sure.

Steven: im at little homeschool i know its night but you think you could get here.

Y/N: Ight be here in 5.

Back to normal reality

Spinel: whats wrong.

Y/N: Nothing Steven just wants to talk to me at little homeschool.

Spinel: do you think we could finish this round we only have one stock left.

Y/N: Yea ok.

After the fight you won.

Announcer: And the Winner is LITTLE MAC.

Spinel: You just got lucky my inkling was about to finish you. *getting angry at you*

Y/N: Cmon lets just go rematch later.

You two got on your motorcycle but the starter was having an issue.

Y/N: God dammit start.

Finally it works.

Y/N: i need to get that check out.

3 minutes later
You and Spinel arrived at little homeschool.

Steven: Hey Y/N

Y/N: Yo what's up man

Steven: Not much Listen i wanted to talk about Karate.

Y/N: So your thinking about joining?

Steven: Well maybe i dont know can we talk over there.

Y/N: hey spinel im just going to be over there mind watching the bike.

Spinel: Don't mind at all.

You and Steven went on the other side and talk.

Y/N: So what is this about?

Steven: Have you thought about your plans teaching marital arts to the homeschool gems.

Y/N: well here's one thing i dont own the dojo and since my sensei is still away i cant really squeeze in time.

Steven: Oh i see

Y/N: maybe when my sensei comes back i could ask him trying to add classes for the gems.

Steven: Ok thats fine

Y/N: so whats been going on with you?

Steven: Well-

After Steven explains everything thats been happening you were surprised.

Y/N: Damn Man that's a lot of tough shit you've been through.

Steven: I know did you ever took stress out while in karate.

Y/N: Well i did in the past and it help me a lot.

Steven: Do you think i could stop by your karate school sometime

Y/N: its a dojo and yes you could come by anytime i wouldn't mind at all.

Steven: thanks Y/N

Y/N: well im going home tomorrows Saturday i need to open the dojo early.

Steven: Ok Y/N cya

You two fist bump each other and walk back to your motorcycle.

Spinel: was everyone ok with Steven.

Y/N: Kind of just talk about karate.

Back at your apartment you and spinel were trying to find a new game to play.

Spinel: Is there a game you hadn't play in a while.

Y/N: well let me think oh hang on.

You pull out your NES cartridge box and got out Mike tysons punch out.

Spinel: What's that game?

Y/N: Mike tysons punch out

Spinel: What's that about.

Y/N: You play as little mac and you tried to beat 13 fighters to get up to Mike Tyson.

Spinel: *looks at cartridge* is he a real fighter?

Y/N: Uh Yea he was the heavyweight champion of the world and his punches were insane back then.

Spinel: Cmon lets play it

You put the game in the NES and play the entire night.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone this chapter was really hard to plan out and i couldn't think of ideas for the episodes to squeeze in male reader and spinel so that's why this chapter took place after why so blue but next chapter will be about the dojo and i have it planned out its going to great. Also remember to join my discord for updates or to join. Anyways see y'all in the next chapter