Day 2

2nd April 2020

1:42 am

Sooo, I had come upstairs to my computer at around 11 and published the pt.1 of whatever u wanna call dis shat...

After dat, I wasted all ma tym watching videos which gave good suggestions of LGBTQ+ movies.

I found none tho...pls gimme good suggestions ppl if ya'll have any...

Then I watched some James Charles videos.....and gay tiktok compilations on yt...lol

And now here I sit writing dis while ma elder sis (Emma) is looking for a good painting to re-create...

Probs I'll watch a movie or maybe read a fanfic of Bts......or sleep.....idk

2:02 am

So I had gone to watch some art videos with ma sis and now imma try to sleep...hopefully, it works......

10:23 am

I just woke up and yessssss.....i was successful in falling asleep last night (I usually have a lot of trouble with sleeping so I am happy pls don think das weird cuz it's a big thang for me)

I will go brush ma teeth now....(FIGHT SO DIRTTY BUT YO HART GOT TEEETHHH) P.S: if u get dis I love you ❤️

10:37 am

Now I am gonna go have breakfastt....

11:54 am

So I am back here..... I had breakfast and then I talked to my friend for some time and now I am back at my computerr....

I will just go on yt and watch some videos.

1:43 pm

My body fracking hurtss.....Every part of it, Every inch of it hurts. (ok that was a bit exaggerated....)

I started reading a book on wattpad called 'GETTING IT STRAIGHT' by '-ghxties'

And due to sitting on my comp chair for too long my back has started to hurt(and ofc periods)...I'll just stick with watching yt videos on my mom's mob....

2:54 pm

I had been watching videos on my moma's mob and then she took her mob so I decided to have lunch and go to sleep for some time but...hell to the no with my sisters....they be annoying me all the time....i just ended up watching slime videos with my younger sis.

6:32 pm

I decided to watch my literature lecture but it was a bit long and I couldn't sit in one place for longer than around 15 mins....so I just heard at around 10 mins and then set up my dad's laptop for our online prayer meeting...(yes I am Christian)

8:56 PM

So the meeting just ended. Thank GoDD it was pretty smooth today.

9:15 pm

I will go and watch my drama now....I will watch it on yt as its timings are 8 to 9:10 and I missed most of it due to the prayer thingy....

10:00 pm

I just finished the episode and it was as good as ever....if anyone is wondering what drama it is 'Pyar Ke Sadqay' and it comes on HUMTV (yes I am Pakistani)

I then chatted with a friend of mine telling her that watpad msgs actually exist.(she didn't knw cuz she be using wattpad from chrome on mobile and there it shows no msgs) and also sent her silly videos of me vibin' to 'There for you' by Troye Sivan and Martin Garrix

If u havent heard it....what are u doing with lifeeee...

go listen to it right awayyyy....Thank me later 😉

10:57 pm

After talkin' to my friend for a while I had dinner and now here I am back at my comp still with pain in my lower body....the worst part is that I cant have and pain killers cuz it just makes my periods stop so.....sed lyf

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today.....Bye peeps!❤️ If ya'll want to then share 'bout ur day in the comments.

Much Love, Ern💜