Ash

I’m dead, bit the bullet, bought the farm. However you want to say it. Either way, it is surreal. I’m in my house, but no one can see me! Honestly, I was expecting “The Grim Reaper” to show up at any time! I hear a knock at the door, yet nobody goes to get it. I walk over to see, suddenly I can touch the door. I open it seeing a teen. He says, “It’s time to go.”
I ask, “You can see me?” 
The strange man responds, “Indeed I can, now I’m on a time crunch. Can we go?”
I say, “Not until you introduce yourself.”
“My name is Ash, But you know me better as the Grim Reaper”
I look him up and down, taking in his aesthetic. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a black and white striped shirt with a flannel on top. He was wearing hightop converse and his hair was pitch black. I walk outside and he stays on the porch. I say, “ You commin’?” and he runs after me. Ash takes a pair of scissors, cuts a rectangle in the air, and sticks the scissors in the middle and pulls. “Interdimensional scissors” Ash reveals. He opens the door for me and I walk in. I stare in awe. All around me is a black castle, portraits of dead monarchs line the walls. I reel towards Ash. His hands shoved in his pockets and glanced at me. “Thoughts?” He smirks. I giggle and keep walking. I ponder around, thinking. Wait, I’m dead, I’m in the Grim Reapers house… And he is a gentleman?!

Until Tomrrow...