Three words, Eight letters......One word, Three letters, Yes

So I was tagged......... here we go

Here we go 13 things about me:1

1. I'm born and raised in Melbourne Australia.

2. I've never left the country, I have left the state once for a family visit on Christmas but that's as far as I've been.

3. I've never broken/ fractured a bone in my body or had a black eye (I know this ones weird in a way but it's the truth and a lot of people don't believe me when I tell them this).

4. I love anything and everything to do with the supernatural, all of those kinds of shows and movies and books are right up my alley.

5. My favourite actor of all time is Zac Efron, loved him since 2006 when I first saw him as Troy Bolton, I've followed his career since then and my love has just grown so much for him, I've said he's my husband since then, 19 years old and has had the same dream since I was 5 still waiting for the day it comes true.

6. I'm a massive nerd, I love reading anything I can get my hands on, any supernatural tv show I geek out over, Harry Potter, Buffy, Angel, AHS, Star Wars lover since the age of 3 when my dad showed me Princess Leia for the first time.

7. My favourite childhood Disney tv shows were, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverley place, the suite life of Zack and Cody/on deck, American dragon, Phineas and Ferb and the replacements.

8. I love anything and everything to do with Disney, princess movies are my favourite.

9. Belle is my favourite princess, from her love of reading and helping others and animals to the way she stood up to everyone and saw through to what the beast actually is.

10. I love DC and the MCU, my favourite from each are Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, James Buchanan 'Bucky' Barnes and Peter Parker.

11.I have two amazing friends on here who have adopted me and are my amazing internet moms who I love and adore, without you guys I wouldn't be doing this and have the courage to continue writing so thank you.

12. I have one book published and one drafted coming soon, which is a multi fandom imagines book entitled 'I'm Chuck Bass'.

13. I have a lightsaber keychain that I love and like to "threaten" fictional characters with, my line I use is "I have a mini lightsaber and I'm not afraid of using it on you"

I tag:TheMadisonReader queensassy20 freystar05kaylashadows zaimara07 carpe_diem_and_stuff Madalyn8103 Sorry in advance to those I've tagged, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'll be getting another chapter of the book out soon

I tag:
TheMadisonReader
queensassy20
freystar05
kaylashadows
zaimara07
carpe_diem_and_stuff
Madalyn8103
Sorry in advance to those I've tagged, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'll be getting another chapter of the book out soon.
XOXO SamandDean18 ( I feel like gossip girl writing that)