Author's Note

02/04/2020

Hi!

This is the story of how this story came about.

A friend of mine @chaesoos  had once gotten me into chaesoo (before joygi) and i wanted to write something for the ship but no idea or inspiration seemed suitable. They were either too flimsy, too long or not inspiring enough.

Frustrated, i let it go for a while but always on the lookout for something that could possibly suit the ship.

Then yesterday, a friend of mine gave me some books she had been holding for me, amongst them a bunch of Haruki Murakami books (i love these particular editions with their snow white colour theme). and my eyes happened to fall on one of them called Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World.

Boom! Idea!

Something to do with the end of the world. Something wild and wacky....what's wild and wacky for our beloved crackhead Jisoo? 

i forgot how i came up with this part but i was stringing together several stuff together trying to find what sounded good. Cue Kim Jisoo's Fried Microwave XD

I thought it sounded weird and wacky enough. Thereafter the story grew and grew and i started writing. I tried to model it in a surreal way much like Murakami's works although i confess to having diverged from his genre. I want to tackle it properly one day but i will probably have to write about a lone character, or at least with a lone character in mind and not a pair, as was the case here.

I even had a go at creating a cover using the same palette which for now i think i'm ok with. yes it clashes with my other book covers but meh :P

edit: experimenting, i have 2 other covers that i might swap with the one i changed. 7/9/2020

so anyway, there you have it. hope you enjoy.

the usual bla bla:

Plagiarism is wrong.

 Copying is a no no. 

All rights reserved.

peace out!

MMC