two

Marisol had been visiting 12 Grimmauld Place whenever her father was to go there

Marisol had been visiting 12 Grimmauld Place whenever her father was to go there. While Harry was at his inquiry, Fred and George - mainly Fred - decided to apologize to Marisol. By 'decided,' it was Hermione and Ginny who forced him to.

Marisol was reading a book in the parlor room, when she noticed two very tall bodies looming over her. She looked up from the words on her book and closed the book gently.

"Yes?"

"I wanted to say sorry for the other day," said Fred. "I shouldn't have asked."

Marisol nodded. "Sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to make it awkward. I just don't really like the topic of death. That's all."

The twins nodded.

"It must be tough," said George. "Freddie's the dumb one, so forgive him for future cases."

Fred smacked the back of George's head. "And this one's a liar. You can see it on his face."

"We have the same face, you moron," retorted Geroge.

"And yet I'm still the handsome one," backlashed Fred.

Marisol cracked a smile at their banter. She didn't have siblings, so it was nice to listen to the two. She had friends, but she rarely spent time with them.

"There it is," said Fred. "There's a smile."

Marisol 's face felt hot. She looked away in embarrassment. The twins laughed.

"You're quiet for a Gryffindor," said George.

Marisol looked back at him. "I don't have to be loud to be a Gryffindor. Though truthfully, I don't think I've ever done anything remotely Gryffindor-like in all my time at Hogwarts."

The twins glanced at each other, then grinned. They each sat down next to her on her side.

"We can - "

" - help with that."

Marisol looked back and forth between the two, her hair swishing back and forth. "No. Whatever you two have in mind - "

"Don't worry," Fred reassured.

"You won't regret a single thng," added George.

Marisol shook her head. She just wanted to read.