The Blue Haired Boy

As Elizabeth was walking on the path, her stomach grew emptier, and emptier. She was tired, hungry, and sleepy. She couldn't give up now though! If she did, she wouldn't be able to see her friend, she wanted to have this sleepover. She was filled with Determination, (Anybody get that reference? Undertale users?? Sorry, I'm breaking the fourth wall, just wanna know... continue.) 

As she walked, she noticed storm clouds. When she noticed this, she realized a book she snuggled, just in case. The title was "Outdoor Crafts for Long Journeys". She opened the book, and a chapter caught her eye. It read:

"How to Know You are in an Enchanted Forest." 

She stared at that chapter for a long time. She realized, she didn't have time, it was about to rain! She grabbed a leaf and put the leaf in that chapter as a bookmark, then she turned to:

"How to Make an Umbrella."

She made an umbrella with some bamboo, twigs, and her homemade glue. As she had fastened the final twig, It had started to rain. She thought " Its starting to rain when I had finished my Umbrella. How interesting..." And kept walking. as she walked she heard footsteps, and an occasional tap on her shoulder. She had felt a hunger she had never felt before, and a thirst that she could not hold. She gave up and headed back. As she started to turn around, she heard a boy, about in his 20's, say something she couldn't comprehend. She continued turning around, thinking it was probably nothing. A blue haired boy in his 20s approached her. "excuse me miss..." roamed around her head until a loud scream escaped her mouth.

A/N: ... Sorry for breaking the fourth wall... yeah, I know this sucks, but I'm just starting this, you cannot expect me to be that good... anyways, lets see if you'll recognize this boy....

 anyways, lets see if you'll recognize this boy

Vishnal! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!

I'm cringing so hard rn. I ADDED VISHNAL FROM "RUNE FACTORY 4" INTO MY STORY ABOUT SOME RANDOM GIRL GOING TO HER FRIEND'S HOUSE?? IM LITERALLY SHITTING BRICKS RIGHT NOW😭😭