Me and Mr. Hollywood part 18

I rode most of the way to the cottage with my head phones in because my parents were listening to an orchastra soundtrack of christmas carols that made me want to rip my ears off. They however had a jolly old time in the front seat singing the non-existant words. "Ugh" god kill me now.

We pulled up the road that lead to the cottages and I felt a twinge of excitement as i realized I would see james in less than an hour. His family was on their way right this second, and I was already here. It had been nearly three weeks to the day that I had last seen James, and I was overall excited about christmas at the cottage.

"FROSTY THE SNOWMAN!!" My parents belted from the front seat as a new song came on, "WAS A JOLLY HAPPY SOUL, WITH A CORN COB PIPE AND A BUTTON NOSE-"

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" I yelled, "Please! Stop singing!"

Thankfully we pulled up to the cottage at that moment, and I couldn't get out of the car fast enough as they insisted on finishing the song. I grabbed my stuff and ran into the house.

Ahh, home. I thought to myself as dropped all my stuff on my bedroom floor. By this time my parents had blared rudolf the red nose reindeer as they walked about the car getting their stuff out. I peeked out the window, scared of the embarassing performance they were putting on when I realized Mike and Vikki were getting out of their car and rushing over to my parents... singing.

I jumped down the stairs, nearly killing myself in the process, and ran out the front door. James standing there with his hand covering his face in embarassment as his mother yelled as loudly as she could the little add-ons to rudolph, you know, "like a lightbulb!" "like monopoly!"

"James!" I yelled as I ran towards him. In the knick of time, his arms opened to catch me as i hurled myself at him. He caught me tightly and rocked up back and fourth for a second before i muttered, "I will do anything to make it stop! God! I will weight 900 lbs if that means they will just stop!"

"Well hello to you too," He smirked down at me before raising my chin so he could kiss my lips. "And, i would rather live on the street then witness that!"

I snickered, "I had it then entire way down."

"Don't worry, so did I. Why do our parents think alike?"

"I don't know, but I'm glad I wasn't the only one suffering." I laughed. "Even my Ipod wasn't enough!"

"They wouldn't even stop when my agent called."

We were still in eachothers embrace when the music and singing abruptly stopped. thank the lord! And my Dad called, "Eww c'mon you two, stop being so mushy, it's embarassing."

"This is what embarasses you?" i shot back, but stepped back from James.

"Halee," My mother called holding up the one thing i wished she would forget about, "Drink this, you missed breakfast."

"Mom!" I complained.

"Halee," her voice was low and scary, "I'll watch you do it."

my shoulders slumped, of coarse she decided to whip up a batch before we left the house, wouldn't want to be without! "God, when did I turn 6?" i mumbled.

"Mrs. Carter, I'd be glad to make sure Halee drinks it," James beamed a smile up at my mom and took the bottle from her.

"Thank you James," she returned his dazzling smile with one of her own, before turning on me "Halee don't give him a hard time."

"I won't," i mumbled.

My Mom trusted James with this. He was afterall the one who called her and told her. stinking snitch. He kept it a secret while I was in LA with him but not two minutes after I left did he call my Mom because he didn't trust that I would stick to the dietary plan the doctor had outlined for me.