Chapter TWO: The BRAINS and the FUN

Split Into SIX

Chapter TWO: The BRAINS and the FUN

I noticed how she groaned when she said right brain. I guess I get why they are sisters, left brain right brain. Its like they are twins or maybe they are. I started wondering what Right Brain looked like. Maybe she was the same as May? I highly doubted it. Twins are always opposites of each other. Even if they looked exactly alike.

"May, can I ask? Why is it that you kind of...hate Right Brain?"

I asked, taking the last sip of my lemonade. I was kind of curious how they were together anyways. Maybe them fighting was the reason why my life was the way it was, like Sim Bot said.

She sighed, rolling her eyes and taking my empty glass to the sink to wash it.

"I don't hate her, she's my sister and my coworker...I just MIDLY despise her because she's annoying as hell and steals everything that is my solution to the problem"

She growls, washing the glass gently. I tilted my head; they really do hate each other. Even if she said they don't. Their relationship was like the Kardashians sister's relationship, Drama and god damn opinionated.

"You know I can still hear your thoughts, right? And we do not act like the Kardashians!"

She yelled, and I shrieked a little bit. She was kind of scary when she was mean. She sighed, drying off the cup and putting it in the cupboard.

"I'm sorry, Hun...didn't mean to scare you...it's just...April is like someone who just a little annoying to me. I mean, I like her and respect her but she just gets on my ner-"

She said but was cut off by a door slam from my room and a short girl comes running into the kitchen. The girl was wearing devil horns and they were very noticeable. I also noticed the girl had the same hair as May, but it was longer and wavier. It was also black and had purple at the ends of it.

"Woo! Sorry I'm late, Eva! I got stuck in the inner world-"

The girl started to say as she was cut off by looking over at May and she looked pissed as hell.

"Why is it...YOU ALWAYS GET HERE FIRST!?"

April yelled at the taller girl, stomping over to her and crossing her arms. I was right, they are the opposite of each other. Hence why they didn't get along.

"April, it's because I'm the most important feature of the damn brain. Of course, Sim Bot would send me out first..."

She sighed, putting her head in her palm. April continued to argue with her as May said nothing, trying to keep her cool until she started arguing as well. However, she didn't yell and was being respectful about it. I sighed as I listened to the two girls argue to each other.

"Are you two done yet?"

I said rolling my eyes and April looked over at me and whined, walking over to me.

"I'm so sorry! I should have introduced myself but May kept me unfocused"

April said as she held her hand out.

"Your always unfocused..."

She mumbled

"What was that?"

April looked over at her

"Don't worry about it"

She sighed and April looked back over at me, smiling really widely.

"Anyways! I'm April Kai! Your Left Brain and Leader of Dopamine and Serotonin!"

She smiled and I took her hand, shaking it. Her personality gave a happy vibe to me. Unlike May, she seemed like one of those optimistic people you always see in class who loved school. I smiled at her as she released my hand.

"Oh don't get me wrong, I love May but she's a prick"

She giggled and looked over at May, May rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I love you too...but you get on my nerves and your kind of an idiot"

She said and April growled. I laughed and smiled.

"Anyways! Where's Aya and Jay!? They should of came with me!"

The girl said in a cheerful manner, tilting her head and jumping around the room. She was like a little kid and I kind of liked that about her.

"Bellatrix and Katsumi didn't come with me either...maybe they got stuck as well"

May suggested as she grabbed April and sat her down on the floor so she would stop bouncing around the room. I took this moment to study both of their actions, the same way I did with May. April seemed to be more of a fun time, who liked to play around as much as she could. I take her as a 5-year-old in a 19-year-old's body. She was cute, but like May said, kind of annoying. But she was sweet. May was more of a serious and was stern person and the way she handled her sister was more of an angry, strict mom, but she was sweet as well and looks like she wouldn't hurt April at all.

"Wait...there's more of you!?"

I asked, super confused and my eyes widened like saucers. I couldn't believe there was more. Well, I should have expected that. It's my brain and my brain is stupid.

"Duh, Eva! We have to make room for Serotonin and Dopamine, then we have to make room for Productivity and Logic!"

She exclaimed as she took my hand, leading me into the living room. The living room was...somewhat clean...I just never had the motivation to clean it for awhile. Okay i won't lie to myself, it looked like a dump.

"Jesus, Evalynn...No i can't even stay here, goodbye"

May said as she sped out of the room and a gave her a nervous chuckle.

"Don't worry about it, we'll help clean up a bit"

April suggested and patted my back as May came running in carrying lots of cleaning supplies

"IF IM GONNA GOD DAMN CLEAN! IT BETTER BE SPOTLESS AND I BETTER WEAR A GOD DAMN HAZMAT SUIT!"

The girl yelled as April screamed, jumping into my arms and started crying.

oh boy...