Chapter THREE: I'm the survivor, Evalynn Parker

Split Into SIX

Chapter 3: I'm The Survivor, Evalynn Parker

May looked scary, and I didn't mean freaky scary. I meant clean freak scary. Nothing ever did scare me but clean freak scary. I didn't like her like this especially when i was a lazy person. I tried to slip out of the room.

"Okay, May...I'm just gonna back away so you can do your job-"

I said as i tried to run out of the room, but May caught me by my shirt and hoisting me up. I shrieked.

"Oh no, darling. You are going to help cause it is your house too"

She said scarily and i whimpered as she let me down from her grasp. I took the mop out of her hand, doing the walk of shame into the living room. April came over to me and patted my back, looking over her shoulder and glaring at May.

"May, your too hard on this girl already...You only just met her..."

May said as she let me go to clean the living room, May looked over to her and sighed. She fixed her tie then walked over to May, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"April...It's my job to keep her productive...Well...It's Bellatrix's job but obviously she likes to slack and to mention she isn't here yet...God i could use Bella right now...'

May then started to dust around the room, sighing and cleaning as she goes. April gave her a face of sympathy, but also of face of somewhat anger.

"You work Bellatrix and Katsumi too much too...but i guess it's cause your left brain and i don't understand cause im not....hah...I'm not the left brain. I'm the right brain...But anyways..."

She trailed off, picking her head up and looking at May.

"Just...try not to be so hard on her...cause what i've know from the headspace in inner world...She's been through hell"

April said as she grabbed some more cleaning supplies and joined me in the living room to help. May sighed for the 100th time. April was right, i have been through hell. But i don't really talk the most about it. Only thing i really tell is that i was an orphan that never got adopted. I guess you could say i was a survivor...but there was so much more to that story i never tell. But why would i tell you right now in this story? You're not ready for that, love.

A few hours later, so far we finished most of the living room except a part of it and it was bugging May to hell. As we went to take a break she sped over and started working. Man, that girl sure is a perfectionist. I could never expect that type of behavior from April...She's too...distracted to. I decided that i needed to talk to April. I thought it was best to get to know her and she what she's like. I mean, i could already tell what she was like. But maybe if i talked to her more, maybe they'll be some meaning behind her.

I lightly tapped April on the shoulder and she turned around with a smile, giving me a small wave.

"April, i was wondering if you wanted to go get lunch with me or something. You know so we can chat it up and you know...See what you are like"

I laughed as a i lightly nudged her arm. She smiled more and turned to look at me fully.

"I'd love to! but...what about May?"

She asked, then pointed over at at May who was scrubbing down the floor, like really hard. Damn, girl. why you so serious about this is the question.

"I HEARD THAT!"

She yelled as April shrieked and ran out the door, i followed like a pussy cat slowly out the door. I really wanted to know why May was so god damn scary, especially when cleaning.

"Oh by the way, no one can really see me so you-"

I cut her off as i shoved a picnic basket in front of her.

"That quick!?"

"I'm a quick thinker"