Chapter SIX: A White Lie

Split Into SIX

Chapter 6: A White Lie

May shook her head, sighing. She wasn't surprised that Bellatrix had made a mistake with the council. Bellatrix was clumsy, but at that time of moment...she really did make a huge mistake...

"Bella...please tell me you didn't..."

May pleaded as she took the blonde girl's hands and shook them lightly.

"May, I did...I got caught by the council...we knew it was gonna happen at some point...Only one can survive this and if i have to be tortured and locked up...so be it, May...I'm not gonna let you guys get hurt..."

Bellatrix explained and everything the room got extremely dark and gloomy, Aya wasn't even here yet and somehow...everything just went downhill. No offense to Aya, she's great but...still.

"Bella...You know we're not gonna let you do this...we'll just lie and say you on your way to do your civic duties as productivity! and you were! you were, Bella..."

May exclaimed as she held the girl's shoulders, but Bellatrix pushed her hands off of her.

"...You can't..."

She sighed

"You can't save me this time...But if you want to try...fine...But just know that i'm not a little brain cell anymore...I am a big part of the brain now just like you are...it's like a human woth their baby when they are all grown up...I got myself into some college and in my case...some trouble....and you...you can't take care of me anymore...I'm an adult now..."

Bellatrix explained and sighed. May looked around the room and shook her head.

'if you get tortured...so does Evalynn...So we are going to fight this understand me?...'

She said to her sternly and Bellatrix just nodded, not wanting to fight anymore. I've never seen something so serious besides the day I knew I wasn't getting adopted...I really didn't wanna do this cause I knew that I would get hurt as well... I snapped back to reality from my thoughts about the ssituation and walked over to the two girls, tapping May on the shoulder and leaning in the whisper.

"So...how do we get into the inner world?...especially me?"

I asked as i fixed my choker, sighing and pulling my hair back, May answered.

"There's this ritual you have to do for you...but for us, we can get back on our own in a special way"

May said as she took my hand, dragging me to the living room. She eventually layed me on the floor. I mean, i've done rituals before cause im kind of evil...

"May?"

"Yeah?"

"There are candels in the back room"

I smirked and pointed to the closet with the sign that said keep out and May gave me a concerned and scared face. She was probably freaked on how I knew so much about this.

"I'll go get them! because THIS ONE is scared"

April laughed as she went into the closet and I looked up at her.

"I wouldn't do that-"

I said as she went into the closet anyways. A minute later she came back out of the closet...

and looked scared out of her damn mind.

She whimpered and gave the candels to May and May hugged the small girl.

"Aww who's scared now?..."

She cooed.

"SHUT UP!"

I laughed and looked at the two, sighing. This is when I absolutely knew that this was gonna be a long adventure.

Each othe girls started setting up the rituals and putting the candels around me, sighing I looked around at each of the girls. Then after they lit the candels, they put some flower petals around me. I sighed as I held my arms to my chest. Then they all stood around the circle, chanting something. It wasn't like something I used before so I was a little worried.

Then before I knew it

Everything went black again