Chapter FOUR: The Cloaked Man

Split Into SIX

Chapter 4: The Cloaked Man

After i passed April the picnic basket, i started walking off to a wooded area behind my house. I figured we could sit back behind there and just talk. Plus, if i took her in public I'm gonna look like a crazy person talking to a ghost. As April walked beside me, I took a moment to notice her facial features. She had some small freckles on her cheeks and i thought it was pretty cute. I then decided it would be the best to tease her and call her freckles. I knew she would kind of freak because, well, she's April. The fun, creative, funny right brain or my right brain if I wanna be exact.

"Hey, freckles. why don't we sit here?"

I laughed, sitting on the ground and laughing. April had a huge embrassment look on her face and was squealing.

"Ack! I hate those freckles on my face! Bellatrix thought it would look cute for when I go to meet you. They are definently not real"

She laughed, playfully punching my arm. I then took out the food for us to eat and April's eyes lit up with excitement. Her eyes were sparkling like stars. She must of really liked food from what I could tell. I handed her some sandwiches and smiled. She took them with a wide grin on her face and started eating. I started eating as well. My own cooking was decent but April seemed like she was really enjoying it and definently enjoying herself as well. But that happiness slowly faded as she looked over by a tree. I noticed it, so i looked over as well. There was a masked man behind a tree recording our every move.

"April? what is tha-"

I tried to say but she cut me off, grabbing me and running.

"Say why don't we go see how May is doing!?"

She said scared and i was worried as hell.

"But what about-"

I tried to say but she cut me off again.

"No time for that! Let's go!"

She said as we took off running, i couldn't even keep up with her because she was so fast. What was she so worried about with that guy? I kept wondering that in my head as we runned. May could probably hear my thoughts but who cared right? The guy did look shady so I saw why she was scared. Although, I couldn't just ask April why she was scared of him and it was kind of suspicious that guy could see her. Maybe something was going on, I had no idea. I was kind of freaked at that moment myself. Soon enough, we got back to my house and the whole damn house was god damn spotless.

This kid was crazy.

"May? We're home...what did you do to my house?..."

I said nervously as we both walked through the door. Suddenly, May came zooming from another room in my house, most likely the bathroom. I sighed and looked at her.

"I just needed to make sure everything was organized and clean okay!? I'd like to be sure"

May said as she started putting away the cleaning supplies back into my closet. I rolled my eyes and April leaned over to me.

"This is normal behavior for her...May, could I talk to you in private real quick?"

She asked as she started walking over to the tall girl. May looked a little confused on why she was asking to meet with her. May nodded and then followed the small girl into the back room. I assumed it was a private matter so I didn't follow with. Maybe she was talking to her about the guy she saw in the woods. I decided to not think about it anymore, it was pointless but it did worry me to hell.

May followed the small girl to a back room in my house...Which is never a good thing to do or have...But anyways, April walked through the door, confused as hell by this point. April quickly looked around for security cameras I might of had in my house and sighed in relief as to there was none and quickly closed the door with a slam.

"You know the inner world council?"