Chapter 1: The Stars

Your POV:

It's currently 8:32 am. I ordered a cappucino latte In my favorite coffee shop.. I usually just hang out here by myself. I don't know who to Invite.. All of my bestfriends are In another city, Plus It's pretty far too. Goddamn..I wish I had someone to hang out and talk with. I wish I can visit my family but I don't wanna disturb them, I know they're pretty busy. Suddenly, rain starts falling down. I can see the raindrops on the window next to where I sit. I'm glad I brought my jacket with me...

Suddenly, the barista calls my name and I head over to take my cappucino but..
A guy with glasses wearing a black hoodie accidentally bumps Into me and both of us fell, together..
I can see him on top of me. Gosh, this is so embarassing.. I can see a lot of people staring at me and this stranger. We both quickly get up and then he apologizes to me. He says..."I'm so sorry. I did not see you when you were walking..I was too focused with my phone haha.." You say to him, “That's okay. Just watch your eyes next time, okay? Erm..“ He then says his name. “Ah-- I'm George. Nice to meet you, stranger..?“ You chucked a bit. “The name's not stranger, Idiot. It's Y/N.“ He then says to you, “What a pretty name, for a pretty lady too.“ You blushed..After those small chitchat, you went to the barista who has been waiting longer than you thought. You apologized and she forgives you.

After all of those things happening, you went home while driving your car. Whatever type, that Is..
However..Along the way, you found out that your home key Isn't in your pocket. You tried to find it everywhere but It's not there. You then remembered...When you fell down with George, the key must've fell too! You went back to the coffee shop and tried to find it, and even asked a few people In there but..no luck..? Did George bring It with him or something?? Or someone else picked It up. Either way, you're not gonna be home if you don't have the key.

Suddenly, you see someone familiar that looks just like George. You came over to him and explained the situation but he says he didn't picked It up. He thought you took it with you instead--.. You then became confused. Someone must've planned all of this and took your house-key so you wouldn't go home. But who? You don't even have enemies, you're so nice to everyone that they all love you back and would never do such thing.
You were worried and anxious because you don't know where you'll sleep tonight and stuff but..George comes closer to you and says with his mouth, “Hey..maybe you can stay at my place? I mean..I know we just met and It's not good to just trust strangers already but I'm also kinda worried about you. I promise I wont do anything harmful, I swear!.. “ Goddamnit, how can I say no to you? You're a stranger but you're different. I can see you meant the truth while saying those words, boy..
I nodded and agreed with his request, Besides..If I said no to that, I might just sleep on the street. And then I might get kidnapped..or something.
Either way, I'm glad George helped me.

After a few minutes, George brings me into his car and takes me Into his house. Wait..where the heck Will I sleep? What If he has his family too with him? What If they suspect me to be his girlfriend!? Aaaaaa..this makes me wanna Scream. George looks at me and say, “Hey..you okay? You seem a little freaked out there. You can tell me anything.“ You looked at him and..lied. “Dont worry, geo! I'm alright. Just a little tired..“ He replies, “Ah.. sorry i'm so slow at driving. We'll be there soon and you can sleep all you want, okay?“ Aw..he's such a caring and an adorable person. I must protect this boy with all cost. He has a good heart.

10+ minutes later...

We finally arrived at his house. His house looks so minimalistic..and very pretty too! I adore the plants around here. He must've took great care of them. George then brings me Inside..“Dont worry, my family Is on vacation. Nobody really Is here except for me..and you.“ You make It sound like we're husband and wife living together, dumdum! I blushed a little at what he said. He takes me upstairs and says..“Well, sorry to say this but.. You might have to sleep in my room. Not in a weird way, of course! I can sleep in the living room. It's just..the other rooms are very Messy and theres stuff that are privacy.“ You nodded, “Oh okay..Sorry for bothering you so much. I'm really sorry.“ George smiles at me and then opens his bedroom door. You see there are a lot of animal plushies and other stuff. His room Is pretty comfy, hehe. But wait..I didn't bring any other outfit for me to wear..I explained that to George. He opens his wardrobe...“You can wear my outfits, If you want..“ Thats a little embarassing to do but I have no choice. He shows me around his house and thats really just that.

Suddenly, a few hours has passed and It's night time.
George's bedroom has a balcony which makes you can see the moon and the stars. You went there and talked alone with your mind. You thought about how kind George is, even If he's just a stranger..You really don't deserve to be with him. He's so kind, just like an angel.
All of a sudden, there seems to be someone behind you. “Enjoying the view?“ he asks. You replied with, “Yup! The stars are honestly so pretty. The moon, too.“ He then mumbles something...“Just like you.“ You blushed and said..“No..you're pretty too, you know?“

Along the night, the both of you just talk and talk alone together while viewing the pretty moon and sky In the night. Seems like a date..Isn't it?