Chapter 11: That's gone now.

CW // A6D

Y/N's POV

I'm still waiting for that right moment, I wanna know who George Is suspecting.. But yet It's still the same. Ah, wait! I have an Idea. Maybe It will work..? I thought to myself; Unable to gather opinions from the others. "Hey, Geo.. What If we talk about It In the bathroom?" I ask to him. The curiousity Is eating me. "That's still not..safe...enough. We can go anywhere right now In this place and that person Is still gonna follow us. I'm sorry, Y/N. I worry that something's gonna happen and-"

..The lights, electricity turned back on. We can finally see eachother and the others perfectly. "Finally!" Technoblade says; full of relief.
Vin-Vin and Zak calms down. I look back onto that one spot where I felt like someone was watching us and..
There's no one there. Or..could they be hiding? I don't know. I really don't. With a split second, George whispers to me: "I..think It's Badboyhalo. Skeppy's bestfriend! I mean.. His real name has the Initial "D" after all. But, I'm not quite sure myself. Why would he do such thing..? I don't have enough evidence, too." I gasped. Bad? I don't even know him that closely.

They said nothing was Impossible though. So that's clearly a possibility. Have I hurted zak or something..? I'm so sorry, oh god. "I'm sure It's not him..Hehe." I gave George a reassuring smile. But I know he was still worried and thinking about that possibility. "Are you sure?"

I..

Don't

Know.

Those are the only words I can say to him. I don't wanna continue talking about this.. I wanted to say something In response but I didn't knew what to say. And so; an angel saved my life. Well..actually, It's not an angel. It's a devil that has a good heart. "-I heard you guys are together now~! Is that true?" Zak asks with a slight smirk. George answers his question: "I don't know. Is it?" At that point on, he knew what the answer was.

George/Spifey's POV

Zak pulled us two Into a hug; "Congrats, you two lovebirds! I called It since the beginning." Y/N chuckles cutely. I only managed to put on a smile. "Thank you Zak. We wouldn't become..this closer.. without you." Y/N looks at him. "Pfft..Thanking the cupid? You should thank fate for Letting you guys be together." That was his response.

"..How can we thank fate?" The french man jumped Into our conversation. Techno only observes from the far and Zak replies. "Uhhh, actually- I kinda don't know how to answer that one." All of us laughed together. "What an Idot~" Y/N teases him. "Is this revenge?" I asked.
She shots me a look that says: "Indeed, thou shall give this boy a little payback for what he has done to me beforehand."

After chatting and having fun for a while, the five of us decided to finally leave this place and go to the park- We went outside and got Into the car.

The radio plays a pretty chill n' lovely song. But.. I feel like.. something's wrong; I can't pin-point whatever It Is, though. "You alright?" Y/N checkups on me. "Sorta?" I can't lie to her.
She rests her head to my shoulder while saying that everything will be alright. "Get a room you two.." Zak cackled.