Chapter 6: Fun times

Zak/Skeppy's POV

I can see that George wanted to sit near or beside her. Damnit, I ship it so much..I bet that Y/N Is screaming Inside, mwuehehe. We wanted to continue playing the game but.. there was a flying cockroach beside Y/N. “Watch out, Idot! There's a cockroach beside you!” I shouted. “What? Whe— AAAAAAAH!” She jumped on George's arm. I cant tell If the cockroach ships it too or not. “Haha.. It's just a cockroach, Y'know?” George laughs. “B-But still!” She says that as she pouts. Pretty cute, Isn't She? But I don't wanna have feelings for her. I know one day that she'll be with George.. It's like fate.

The cockroach ran away. Y/N Moved back to where she sat and George said.. “I'm kinda bored. Wanna do something else, you two?” I nodded and Y/N does the same. “What If we went to IKEA?” I asked. It was a random thought that I had. “Ooh! Good choice.” Y/N Replied. “Aight okay. Let's goo~!” George cheerfully hums to the song of “pyramids” by Frank Ocean. The three of us went upstairs. “Zak, I'm gonna change In the bathroom Instead.” Y/N said to me. “Yeah okay. I'm sure you'll Amaze me and George with anything you wear.” I wasn't joking with what I said. She blushes and ran downstairs..

I changed my outfit and wore a grey hoodie Instead. I looked at the mirror and brushed my hair (even though It already looks perfect). I sprayed my perfume, the fragnance fills the room. “Zak, are you done?” George comes In. He looks veryyy stylish, I wonder why? ”Ah! Yeah. You need anything orr?” I sat In the bed. “Nope.” He looks down In the floor. “Are you alright, dude?”  I looked at him. “Weeeelll..I dont know but I'm always feeling nervous when I'm close to Y/N, She has been on my mind every single day. Whenever She's gone or with someone else, I feel a little jealous.” He explains. I laugh.

“PFFFFT, DUDE! YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HER! AHAHAHA-” I gave him a Pat In the back. “I..I am?! What If she doesn't like me back? Also, I'm not quite sure. We just met a few weeks ago!” He looks a bit anxious and worried. “Don't think negative. Think positive, we all got this shit dude! Let's run It.” I hugged him.

He hugged me back. “Thank you.” This is some wholesome bonding moment..I swear. Aside from that, I hope Y/N Likes George back. I don't know her true feelings and what she thinks Soo..I'm basically like their child living with them or just a shipper.  Either way, I know they were meant to be.

Y/N OR YOUR POV

I was changing In the bathroom. I keep thinking about what zak said, but.. I wasn't so sure. I'm not THAT confident. I didn't knew what outfit to choose so.. I picked It randomly. I choose to wear a dark jacket and blue denim jeans. I tied my hair up and that's all. I don't want to wear a dress at all! It's hard and I hate it.

After changing, I went upstairs and went to my room. “Hii! I'm done. What do you guys think?” I ask. “Damn, you really did amaze me.” Zak looks at me while Fascinated. George Is "shooketh". He says, “You look beautiful In anything you wear. I'm not even joking anymore..” I blush as the two boys said that. “..Thank you.”

“Soo Y/N, what do you think of spifey's outfit? a.k.a your boyfriend's outf—” George stepped on his shoe. “Ouch! That hurts Idot!” Zak..You kinda deserved that. We're not even dating! And I'm pretty sure spifey only sees me as a friend. I'm not that special..
And I know that. “Not gonna lie, he actually looks very cute.” I answer. I sure hope he doesn't suspect anything.

“Oooh~ Very cute, you say?” Zak chuckles as he looks to the both of us mischeviously. This demon child really wants to die. “Thank you, Y/N. I appreciate that..” George rubs his hand on the back of his neck. I smile at him. Goddamnit. I love him.

After all of that, we all went Inside to the car. Of course zak already had an evil plan. He sat behind and put ALL of the stuffs he need to "bring". So I cant sit there anymore..I had to sit beside George. “Mwuehehehe.” Zak whispered to me. I swear, If It was only the two of us..I could kill him already. But I still have a good heart~!

On the way..we had to wait In the traffic. But I dont mind because the music that George played Is 11/10. But some of the songs were focused on love.. “Are you trying to confess to her by putting on love songs? This Isn't gonna work, Stupid.” Zak whispers to George. I can hear them, though~

“Zak..What? Of course not. I can tell her myself.” “Pffft If you say so.” Bruh, Imagine If george confessed to me In IKEA. That would be kinda fun tho. I honestly don't mind whatever place he confesses to me at. Well, except graveyards. Or even haunted places..
Not a fan of those.

Yo! Hey! I am once again so sorry for the long delay and stuff. I'm really busy but I hope you guys enjoyed <3. Sorry this one Is a bit short. Also, I told you that nothing dangerous Will happen this chapter right? I wasn't joking! Anyway, see ya on the next chapter. If you want to talk to me, My Instagram Is @spifeu.