Chapter 9: The truth

Vincent/A6d's POV

I carried Y/N while being chased by an unknown person. This..seems too much like a horror movie. And I'm scared If none of us actually survived. “Vin-Vin, What's that?” She points to something. It seems like a shadow moving, but.. We don't know who that Is. “It's either our lord and savior or the other person that's gonna kill us.” Should we risk It? Maybe we have to.  I ran faster than before. “HEY.. GET BACK HERE!” He stopped chasing us. It seems that he's tired from all this chasing..Well, that's good. We're free from him.

I went to the place where that moving shadow was. I know for a fact that they're not far away from here. But, It's no use at all. “Hufft..I'm tired. Should we look after him or take a little break? I feel like my leg Is gonna break anytime soon.” Y/N nervously bit her lips. “You know you didn't need to carry me. Now look at yourself! Maybe If I wasn't such a slow runner, we could've fou—” I stopped her. “No, no, It's fine. Really. Let's just take a break, you don't need to feel guilty and all of that stuff.” I sweated. “F-Fine, Vin-Vin..But this time, I'll walk In front. I know your legs hurt.” I chuckle. “Are you sure?~ What If something happened right In front of you?” I was planning to scare her. “...It depends.”

And so, after taking a small break, we both continued to walk to find that shadow. “Vin-Vin, Watch out!” Swiftly, She pushes me to the other side. “Huh..?” I wasn't focusing on what  happened. I had a lot of thoughts on my mind. “Idiot! You could've gotten hit by that.” “Sorry, I..I just..” She pins her gaze to me. “You what? Tell me.” “Nothing Important.. Let's just find the person quickly. This place Is not safe.” I didn't feel like talking about It. “Oh. Okay, then.” Besides, It'll take all the time we have left. Who knows If Zak or Someone else needs our help? What If they're In danger?! No, Vin. You can't think like that..

A flash of light nearby shows up from a familiar shadow figure. “Is that..?” I hope It Is. Me and Y/N both ran to them. “Y/N?!” The person ran and hugged Y/N. “I was so worried about you! Are you okay? You didn't get Injured, right?” Bruh, why am I always being the third wheeler? This sucks. “Pfft, Geo.. You don't have to worry about me that much. I'm fine. What about you?” She puts one of her hand In his cheeks. “I'm alright! I'm glad you're fine.” I coughed. “Ahem..” They both looked at me. “Ah! Sorry, Vin-Vin. Uh..meet..George or Spifey.” Spifey? ..Wait.. Oh! That beaver guy who steals people's braincells. “Nice to meet you, I'm A6d.” We both fist bumped eachother Instead of shaking hands.

”So.. did you find zak or something?” I asked. “I kinda did? I encountered him with someone. I don't know who Zak Is with but, they seem like they know no harm. I tried running after them but they thought I was one of the “evil” people or something. I'm sorry.” He looked down. “It's fine, Geo. It was pretty close. Atleast you tried.” Y/N smiles. She's so nice to her friends. Damnit. “Found ya!” Zak came. “Z-Zak?! Oh my god. We were looking everywhere for you, Idot!” Y/N pouts. “Sorry. I just needed to do something. But I'm glad I found you all again!” Zak pulls the three of us Into a big hug. I hugged them back. This..Is too wholesome for me. “Geo! A6d! Were you both protecting Y/N?” I nodded. Geo replied, “..Technically yes but no. We splitted while trying to find you.”

Spifey/George's POV

I explained what happened to Zak. We all had different encounters and stories; “By the way, who were you with?” I had the urge to ask that. “Tech—No one! Did you really see clearly with your eyes?” Huh? I swear my eyes worked 100%. Why would I be lying, too? “Suspicious..” Vincent mumbled. Y/N didn't say anything.
I'm pretty sure shes thinking of something.. Zak Is also onto something. Technoblade? Nah, I shouldn't jump Into conclusions. Or should I..?

I suspiciously stare at zak, wondering If he's lying or not. “Why are you looking at me like that? I'm not hiding anything, y'know..” Zak nervously says that while sweating. “How can we trust you when we don't even know the full story?” A6d steps In. Zak seems like he's out of words..  “I..trust you, Zak! But I'm In the same boat as A6d and George.” Y/N has multiple expressions on her face. I'm not sure If.. nevermind.

In a while after.. We finally stopped arguing about that. But, there Is someone who came. A pink haired pig boy, looking like a king. “Was I late? I heard that you all were looking for me. Yes..I was with zak before. It's me, technoblade.” Once that man stops talking, All of us glared at Zak. A6d clenched his fist.  “H-Hey! What are you guys planning, haha..? I had a reason to lie..” Zak takes a step backwards. “Lie? What do you mean? I thought I told you to tell the truth to them, you little..” The tone of Techno's voice Is surely deep.

Zak ran away without us noticing; All of us chased after him. Y/N looked wayyy too tired.. and so, I carried her bridal style. “Geo? What are you doing..?” She tried to let go of me but she noticed that she could fall onto the floor. “Carrying you, Princess.” I tittered as she mumbles something In the lines of “Stupid Idot..I love you.”
Is this the sound of victory?

Hi. Been a while, hasnt It? I hope all of you are doing well and great! Sorry that this took.. much more time than before. But I hope you gladly enjoyed this.
- Author