C8 | CUPCAKES

~short chapter~

•••JIHYO•••

Okay okay, calm down Jihyo, this is completely normal.

I mean you're just gonna give him some cupcakes right?

Like a good friend you are.

It's still very early for me to be in school but here I am holding a box of cupcakes going to my locker which is just next to Y/n's, since Dahyun said he's there.

He's always early.

And yup there he is, picking up some mostly pink colored letters that are coming out of his locker from the ground.

Seems like his fangirls are at it again.

"Hey Y/n oppa, goodmorning!" I greeted him as I opened my locker- clearly for nothing, and I did that with a box of cupcakes in my hand, well I am God Jihyo, makes sense.

"Morning Ji!" He greeted back as he shoved the letters in his locker, then he close it and so did I to mine.

"Uh, oppa, cupcakes?" I offered.

You can do this Jihyo you are a God!

"Hmm, thanks Ji!" He took the box and opened it "wow, these look really good, its salivating Ji." He took one and bit it "hmm delicious! Wait aren't you supposed to give this to your crush?" He took another bite.

Shit! He remembered the dare!

"Uh y-yeah, it's just that I baked too m-many, so I thought I should give you, as a t-thank you for the sleep over." I lied.

Wow, how dare my brain make good excuses but stink in math?

"Ahh okay, it's lucky that we have the same favorite." He added.

I just smiled and shrugged it off, hoping he would too.

"Want me to walk you to your classroom?" He offered "as a small payment for the cupcakes."

And I nod.

Chances like this dont happen everyday.

•••SANA•••

Me and Tzuyu are watching their backs fade as they walk through the corridor, chatting happily.

"Unnie lets go," Tzuyu said as she dragged me to our room. "Unnie whatever you're planning, dont do it."

I smiled innocently "Don't worry Tzu, I wont try to buy a hyena as a pet."

Speaking of which, is Harley Quinn a jombie?

She rolled her eyes at me.

Well sorry Tzu, I plan on trying to make him mine.

••TZUYU•••

I know what she's thinking- she's planning on trying to make him hers.

How did I know? Simple, cuz the force is with me and I ain't Yoda for nothin.'

But as the day goes on, I cant shake the thought off my mind.

Why? I mean why?

Why am I suddenly determined to try and make him mine too?