25. |proposing her|

Allesandro's pov:

Meeting Aria's family was so much fun.
They are such a cute and funny family.

At one point they started giving me more attention than Aria and i could say she was getting jealous.

While we were eating, i told them about my descision of me and Aria getting married in three months.

I know it might seems to be too soon but i can't wait to make her my wife. And also it will stop people from making any comments on her as well. Nobody would dare to talk about Allesandro Moretti's wife.

I went shopping for a ring for her and damn it was stressing as fuck.

Finally, i saw a beautiful diamond ring that will suit her hands perfectly.

I asked her on a date, to propose to her.

I made preperations for the date on my dad's yacht.

To say i am nervous is an understatement, i mean what if she thinks i am moving too fast. What if she doesn't feel the same way as i do?

My thoughts kept drifted off throughout the dinner.

I excused myself and went on the other level of the yacht to check the preperations. I wanted this moment to be graved in her memory forever.

I went back, where she was waiting for me and i saw her by the railing.

It suddenly strucked me how beautiful she is. A few untucked strands of her hair was blowing carelessly in the wind. Her chocolate colour hair was contrasting against the warm light looking so soft, I had an sudden urge to touch it. Her lips were curved in a light smile.

She is so beautiful.

I went and wrapped my arms around her waist.

She sighed and leaned in my arms.

She turned to face me and i kissed her forehead and her lips.

I brought her to the second level of the yacht.

I told her that i need to tell her something as i got on one knee.

I held her hands and confessed my love to her and her tears were falling down her cheeks.

I removed the ring box from my jacket pocket and proposed to her.

She sobbed as she agreed.

I got up and hugged her. When we broke the hug, she put her arms around my neck and pulled me towards her to kiss her. I let her take the lead this once, recieving all the love she poured in the kiss.

As she got breathless, she broke the kiss and placed her head on my chest.

After a while, she lifted her head and looked me in the eyes and asked.

"I never told you."

"What?" I asked?

"That i love you too." She confessed.

Her eyes held honesty and love and i could not take it anymore, i crashed my lips against hers.

We sat down on the floor itself, her back pressed against my chest. Her bare neck was really distracting me. I kissed the nape of her neck and moaned as i kissed her soft spot. It took all of my control to not flip her over and make her moan all night. I know she is not ready so i did not cross any line. But i kept stealing a few kisses and flirted with her, making her blush.

Teasing her is a new hobby of mine, she is so cute when she blushes.

I dropped her back at her house and went to mine all the while having a satisfied smile on my face.

My Aria is in love with me too.

Aria's pov:

Today is my last day in london and my mom is in full emotional mother mode.

She is sad, clingy and even shedding a few tears.

She is giving me another bag full of stuffs for Anna, Neelam and me.

By the way when i told her and sofia about the proposal they were squealing in joy.

Allesandro came earlier in the day to say bye and went to his house to pack his bags.

We all were in my room. Mom and Sofia packing my bags, my idiotic brother laying on the bed doing absolutely nothing but pinching and irritating me, useless fellow. And i was texting Anna and Neelam in the group chat.

After i had dinner, Allesandro texted me saying that he was outside waiting for me.

I said them bye and hugged my mother and Sofia while telling her to keep my niece or nephew safe and healthy.

My brother is a whole new story we were cursing each other instead of saying a proper bye.

At last, i went out and got in the car. I waved them goodbye and we headed to the airport.

We landed in the morning and i went to my house to get ready as i decided to go to work. Allesandro tried to convince me to stay at home but i refused. He was going to work as well.

I got home and got ready in a black office pants and beige blouse with black pumps.

The day went by smoothly and i got back home more tired than other day as i was jet lagged as well.

I showered and as soon as i sat on my bed, the feeling was as if sitting on a cloud.

Without having dinner, i slept as i was too tired.

The next day, i woke up and did my usual routine, the day was a normal one. I had lunch with Allesandro.

And as for the office matter, Mr christ Edward became the head of Architecture department. He was chill and did not care about anything except his job while being in the office.

The gossip was still going on but was mild.

Tonight, the two idiots told me to have dinner with them as they wanted to know what happened in london.

Right now i am in the parking lot waiting for them to come so that we can go to get food. They are taking all their time, for god's sake i am hungry.