Chapter 10

Tim's POV: I work up with Faith in my arms. That is the best feeling. I looked up on Maggie. She was asleep. She was still very pale but not as pale as last night. That must be a good sign. I heard Faith mumble.

"How long have I been asleep?" She said with her sleepy voice. Probably one of the sexiest thing in the world.

"For a few hours, good morning babe." I said and kissed her a long slow kiss. Maggie mumbled.

"Mom?" She said and tried to move. Faith stood up and took her hand.

"Yes baby" She said and tugged her hair behind her ear. She was such a good mom.

"I'm thirsty." She said and tried to sit up. I stood up and went to her other side and helped her. Faith gave her water.

"Here ya go honey." Faith said and put the cup back on the table.

"Thanks mom. And dad I know I have made your life a living hell the past day." Maggie said and started to tear up. I put my hand on her cheek.

"No, Maggie don't you even think that. It's all Christine's fault." I said and kissed her on the other cheek. Right then mom walked in with the girls.

"Ok! You are going to tell us why our sister is laying on that hospial bed right now!" Gracie said pissed off. Faith walked over to the girls.

"Ok, honey. Girls sit down here." She led them to the couch and I walked over to them. Faith and I told them the whole story. They cried a lot. Mom stayed with Maggie and held her hand. Gracie stood up and hugged me. I let her cry to my chest. Poor girl. Audrey went to Faith. And she just hugged her. I hope we will never have to go trough anything like this ever again.

Faith's POV: "Daddy." I heard Maggie say.

"Yes darling?" He replied.

"Do you know that Christine girl?" Maggie asked. Tim looked at me and I just nodded. I knew what he was thinking.

"Umm.. I was with her before I met your mom. She has always wanted me back. She has been trying to get to me for a while now." Tim said.

"Oh... Why whould she do something like that? And to me?" Maggie asked confused.

"Honey, it's all a little hard to understand. And that woman is insane. She is putting it out on you. That is not ok. I will do everything I can to keep her away. You hear me?" Tim said and took her hand.

"Yes daddy. I know you will." She said and kissed his hand.

They are so cute.