Chapter 43

Still Faith's POV: "Girls, what happened?!" I asked the girls holding their hands. They where sobbing.

"I was outside the school and t-this... girl was bullying me and she hit me... A-and I fell to the ground, Gracie saw it and ran to me and pushed her away. Then she hit us. A LOT." Maggie said pulling away and hugging Gracie. Mom sat up and Gracie moved where she sat so I could sit between them.

"Come here." I said and hugged them, I kissed the top of their heads. Betty sat up too so Tim could sit next to Maggie. He put his hand on her back and kissed her cheek.

"Do you know who it was?" Tim asked softly. Maggie shook her head no.

"She doesn't go to our school, she is big and chubby, probably way older than us. Well, she looked a lot older." Maggie said to my chest, tears started rolling down my cheeks. Gracie stood up, crossed her arms and walked upstairs, Maggie ran after her.

"I'll go with them." Taylor said running upstairs. I stood up too and wiped my tears away.

"I'm sorry for that y'all." I said tearing up again.

"Faith..." Tim said hugging me.

"Shh baby." I just cried to his chest.

"Maybe we should leave. Congrats again." Martina said walking out the door. Soon everybody else did exept my parents and Betty. All I can think about how could somebody do that to my little girls?