Chapter 12

Faith's POV: I was laying with my head on Tim's chest.

Well that was fun!" I said and laughed. Tim laughed along. I looked up and out my chin on his chest.

"It sure was!" He said and kissed me. We kissed for a while. His kisses are the best.

"Honey." I said and he continued to kiss me.

"Mhm" He mumbled.

"Wait a minute." I said.

"What is the matter." He said, he looked worried. "I like where this is going.. again, but I can't help but think about Christine." I said and sat up. Tim sat up too and put his arm around me.

"Honey, I have made sure she can't get close to us. There is more security and the girls won't go anywhere without a body guard." He said and kissed my head.

"Thank you for doing that." I said and looked in his eyes.

"Babe, they are a part of us we made them together, so that means I have to do anything to protect them. I just didn't think she whould lay that low and go to my kids." He said, he looked upset. I laid down and pulled him with me. I kissed him.

"There is nothing you could have done to provent her from doing that, I shouldn't have brought it up." I said and laid my head back on his chest.

"It's ok." He said and kissed my head.

Tim's POV: Faith fell asleep after a while. She looked so beautiful! My phone rang. Who could be ringing now? It was a unknown number. I picked up.

Hello" I said.

"It was about time I reached you!" The person on the other line said. What in the world?!