Chapter 46

Tim's POV: We just sat there and watched the girls fool around with their brother, he always smiled at them, it's adorable! I looked at Faith, she had her head on my shoulder and her feet up in the couch. I kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me with that big bright smile plastered on her face, I leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"I'll leave y'all to it! We'll make dinner for the family, won't we Betty?" Edna said standing up.

"Yes! What do y'all want for dinner?" Mama asked us.

"Your pizza!!" The girls said all at once. They laughed.

"I guess it's pizza then!" Mama said and walked with Ted and Edna to the kitchen.

"Don't y'all have homework?" I asked the girls.

"Oh! Shoot, yes!!" Maggie said and stood up.

"Here mom." Gracie said handing Sam over to Faith.

"Thanks babe." Faith said. They all went upstairs in Maggie's room, she has a big desk they all sit at.

"Hello Samuel, how are you?" Faith said kissing him. I smiled at them, she is so good with kids always has and always will. Sam threw up over Faith.

"Oh!! Samuel! Tim, help!!" Faith said. I laughed and took Sam.

"You just trow up on your mama? That's not nice of you." I said.

"No! It was not. I'm taking a shower." She said walking upstairs.

"Shouldn't we put him in a bath?" I asked walking up to Faith.

"Yes, you wanna take a bath with mama? Yes you do, yes you do!" She said taking him and walking towards the door.

"Tim?" She said.

"Yeah babe?" I asked. "I might need some help..." She said winking at me and laughing. I ran to the door and grabbed her arm.

"I volunteer!" I said kissing her. She just laughed and closed the door. I let the water run and then helped Faith take his clothes off. Faith took hers off and went in. I handed him over. He cried at first but after a few minutes he was smiling and kicking and having fun. It's nice to see him so happy.