Pre Party Preparation

The party wasn't set to start for a few hours so Et, Ethan, and Adam were relaxing at Ethan's house. Et was cooking and Ethan was making a list of things for Adam to buy on his beer run.

"Hey Ethan, can we talk?" Et said when he entered the kitchen.

"Always." Ethan said. He wasn't sure what she wanted to talk about but he was hoping it involved her eating habits.

"How is your self-esteem?" Et asked.

"Fine, I guess. Why?" Ethan was completely confused. Why would she ask that? Did he seem insecure? Was he being a clingy friend? Thanks to his racing thoughts he was beginning to feel insecure, he hoped it didn't show on his face.

"Does it bother you, that all you do is pretend to be someone you're not. Don't you hate constantly changing your appearance to conform to someones' idea of how a character should look?" She said while stiring the homemade chex mix.

"No, it doesn't bother me. When I make a character come to life, I put part of me into them. But I seperate myself from them. And I'm more than my physical appearance."

Et smiled at his answer. "When you're with me are you always yourself?"

Ethan walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm always myself with you." He said before planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Sometimes I think part of why I'm hesitant to break up with Xana is because I'm worried that my next girlfriend will see me as Leon the vampire and not Ethan the person." he confided.

"I watch fear nights, it's my favorite show but when you're not on screen I always see you as Ethan the person." Et said in a comforting manner.

Ethan kissed the top of her head and then let go of her, moving to lean on his elbows against the marble counter. "I know." he said with a smile.

"But," Et said with an impish grin, "A little roleplay could be interesting. I'm sure any girl you dated would love to fuck while you choked a tad while she begged you not to drain her."

Ethan coughed and chuckled, "what kind of sex do you have?!"

"I haven't had any sex lately. But I'm a fun girl, I have an open mind. I can get down when kink." She explained with a tinkle of laughter.