She.

Ethan has thought about having sex with Odette a lot. Even when he was with Xana. He always felt guilty, having sex with Xana and biting his tounge for fear of crying out Odette's name. Sometimes he couldn't look either girl in the eye afterwards. But as many times as he has thought about it, he never imagined it would be like this.

She is straddling his lap, and kissing him as if his tounge is the oxygen she lives on breathing. She starts to grind herself on his hipbone, her hands are roaming over his defined chest. His shirt is off and she's sucking marks into the jut of his neck.

He stands up, she wraps her legs around his waist, he carries her into the bedroom they've been sharing for weeks. He takes off her shirt and kisses his way down her body, unsapping her bra with one and and undoing the button of her jeans with his mouth.

His forehead is pressed against her stomach, she's running her fingers through his hair and gasping because the air around them all feels too hot to breathe. He kisses her panties and then Odette is pulling him up and kissing his mouth again.

He's laying ontop of her, biting her neck kissing his way down to her be breasts. He teases her, rubbing his knuckles over the soaking wet center of her panties as he sucks a nipple into his mouth. She moans out and arches her back, pushing her hips down so that there's more pressure.

He pulls down her underwear and rubs his fingers at her slit. She spreads her legs for him, and he sticks a finger inside then he slips in another. He moves curls his fingers forward and just like that he's found the spongy spot inside her that she's never been able to properly reach on her own.

She gets his pants and boxers off and blushes at the sight of his cock. It's big and thick, red curving upwards there is a pearl of white precum on the tip. She grips his shaft, spreading it around his tip with her thumb. He hisses in pleasure.

He lines himself up against her damp heat but before he can thrust inside she says "Wait."

He stills his hips, using all of his self control, "Um a condom?" she mumbles. She feels awkward and prudish for asking, but she doesn't want to risk it. He reaches into the nightstand and quickly puts one on after tearing open the package with his teeth.

He's back at her entrance and with a roll of his hips he inside her. She gasps and he feels at home, she is remarkably tight so he starts off slow, he doesn't want to risk hurting her. She wraps her legs around his waist again, and he manages to reach down and rub her clit, she's impressed and appreciative, lifting her hips up to match his thrusts.

She cums, and her spasms get him off too. They're panting as he rest his forehead against hers. He kisses her. They're both too blissed out to realize Drew is staring in through the window, shaking with anger and unjustified feelings of betrayal.