Chapter 1

I don't own any of the original characters and/or places from Narnia. Feel free to post your thoughts and suggestions! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            "Welcome to Cair Paravel," King Peter said to King Ral. Peter's siblings, Queen Susan, King Edmund, and Queen Lucy were all standing beside Peter in the throne room. 

            "It's a pleasure to be here," King Ral of Canbale said, "Annie, Sarah, Henry, come here and meet the Kings and Queens of Narnia." 

           One by one, King Ral's children came forward, introducing themselves. Princess Annie was the last one to go and after curtsying, she and Edmund caught each other's eye. Annie looked away while Edmund blushed. 

          "I'll have you all escorted to your rooms," Peter said, "Then we'll have dinner together and get to know each other better." 

         "Thank you for letting us stay here for the night," Ral said. Then they followed several fauns to their rooms. 

          "It's been a while since we've been in contact," Peter said, "What's the latest news." 

         "Indeed it has been a while," Ral said, "My daughter, Annie, is getting closer to being of age to marry." 

         "Nice," Peter said. 

         "So, you and your siblings were able to get rid of the witch?" 

         Peter and Ral talked while the others were silently eating. Edmund stared at Annie. She was absolutely stunning. Her golden brown hair was flowing down her shoulders like a waterfall and her beautiful grey eyes sparkled like the sunlight hitting the top of a shining lake. She caught him staring at her and he quickly looked away. 

            "Well, thank you for the delightful dinner," Ral said, getting up, "You may stay up a little longer but not too late my children." 

           "Yes Father," Annie, Sarah, and Henry said in unison. Ral then left to go to his room. Annie then got up and left. Edmund followed her. 

           "Hi," Edmund said. 

          "Hello King Edmund," Annie said. 

          "How are you?" 

          "I'm doing quite well, what about you?" 

          "Good, would you like to go on a walk with me?" 

          "Sure." 

          Annie and Edmund went outside and walked around the garden. They talked for two hours, getting to know each other, while walking around the castle. 

         "It was great talking to you but I need to go get a good night's rest, my father plans for us to leave tomorrow morning and I would like to make sure I'm well rested," Annie said, "Goodnight King Edmund." 

         "Goodnight Princess Annie," Edmund said. 

            "Something's up with Ed," Peter said, "He's been, well, day dreaming a lot." 

            "Yeah I've noticed that too," Susan said, "Maybe we should go ask him." 

              Just then Edmund came in.