Chap 3

Rin POV

I heard someone talking and I go to downstairs bathroom and peek out the window. I saw Bon with his phone out.

"Thanks so much for checking in on Rin. I just want to make sure he did burn the house down." I hear you Yukio's voice, I frown at his words. Bon must have him on speaker.

"Yeah, no problem, it's fine, I understand you're worried for your living space. Let's just hope the demon doesn't burn anything inside cuz so far it looks normal out here"

I run to the kitchen and get the bleach and a towel and try to clean the blood on the floor as fast as I can. It was mostly all gone when I realized I still have my bloody clothes on.

I ran upstairs but the moment I did I heard knocking at the door. I kept running to my room and try to find something to wear. I heard the front door open. So I search even faster when I finally find a pair of pants and briefs.

I heard him call my name. I take off all my clothes and quickly put the briefs and pants on but I'm still shirtless. I feel myself start to panic and hyperventilate. I tried to remember where I put the laundry basket but my mind was too scrambled.

I hear my room door open and I turn around and face Bon. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Bon POV

I was so pissed off this demon did answer the door, he wasn't downstairs, I called his name and he didn't answer, Now I have storm in his room.

I open his room door I see shirtless rin with gauze around his stomach and shoulder he turns around and I see panic in his eyes along with tears and blood on his bandages. I can hear him hyperventilating. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

He pushes me to the ground and run out the room before I even say anything.

What the hell happened? What the fuck happened to him? How the fuck am I going to explain this to yukio?!

Once I get out my state of shock I get up and run after him. Except I have no idea where the fuck he went.

I decided to search downstairs to see if he was hiding or something. But once I entered the kitchen there was a Ukobach. He was glaring at me. SHIT, Please don't go hulk mode on me.

"O-ok-Okay let me e-explain myself I just I just need to check in on him okay. That's all I needed to do and now he's hurt. And it's not like that dumbass ever asks for help him even if he needs it. S-so could you like help me find him because he was bleeding like a lot. I just want to help him o-okay." I pleaded him to help me.

He stares at me for a minute and then sighs, I think.

He'll starts walking away and I didn't know if he wanted me to follow him or if he was just going to leave me and ignore me but then he waved his little hand saying that he wanted me to follow him so I did.

I had no idea where we were going.

After wandering with this demon aimlessly

We finally come upon a door. Ukobach knocked 3 times then walked in I followed right beside him.

I look around the room and it looks ........ like want to say an office but when I around whole bunch of anime figurines and other type of shit in all honesty this looks like an otaku's room.

Behind the desk I see a chair slowly turn around.

A gasp in shock and confusion because of who I'm seeing.

???? Mr.Pheles ????

Why did he bring me here I thought you're supposed to help me find Rin?

oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it.
Sorry if anything is misspelled.

I'll try to update more often

Bye I hope you have a great day/night/evening or whatever

P.s sorry this is short