Chap 6

Shigaraki POV

  I walk in to the bar only to get yelled at by Kurogiri because  this morning I may or may NOT have turned the bathroom door knob in to ashes. And it TOTALLY wasn't fifth time this week. I tried to ignore his yelling as I walk to a stool Only to trip over one of my hands and just fucking guess what I did i screamed. Why the fuck didn't anyone pick it up.

-BAM-

A Fucking Child kick down my door. A Child.WHY THE DID THIS KID BREAK MY DOOR!!!
I wonder why this brat looks so worried.

He looked around the bar then saw me. Shit I'm still on the floor. Fuck.

"Are you ok?" He looked at me with worried. All I did was nod and stared at him suspiciously. He held out his hand from me to grab.

I was debating on whether grabbing his hand and using my quirk to disintegrate a part of it and have some fun or listening to kurogiri for once and 'not be such a child ' as he says. Uggh he is such a mom.

Screw this I'm an adult I make my own decisions. And my decision is number one. Duh.

I grabbed his hand and as soon as I did he pulled me up then screamed. He grab his wrist and looked at the bloody flesh. Blood dripped down his arm and tears started to build up in his eyes that were filled with horror.

I started giggling and then the next thing I know is a fucking feline jumps on top of me. It started to grow. WTF?!

"KURO STOP!"

The cat looked back at the boy that was bleeding out with confusion.

The villains that were at the bar started to leave. Their eyes were filled with horror and sympathy for the boy. Pathetic. They were here for a job interview basically. A job to kill All Might.

I saw a small purple portal appear right next to the boy. His stuff fell right throw. I guess Kurogiri was looking for some info on this kid. I could feel a smirk grow on my face.

Kurogiri POV

I was looking through this boy's stuff, while shigaraki was being a child again.*SIGH*. I found an 2 envelopes. I opened one up a saw a some paper with a strange symbols. Then I saw a small note with my name on it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I opened it and it said.

.oOo. .oOo. .oOo. .oOo. .oOo.

"Hello, Kurigiri I know your probably wondering why this boy has a letter with your name on it. But don't worry old friend. The only thing I ask for is you give my dear little brother a place to stay for a few days. If you're wondering how I know he is with you because. I see everything. I know everything. And I'm bored so put on a fun show. Also tell rin that you are friends with Von it will make things easier for you.
Don't show this to Rin.
(人*´∀`)。*゚+

Sincerely, Samuel ♡(> ਊ <)♡

.oOo. .oOo. .oOo. .oOo. .oOo.