Chap 5

Rin POV

.

..

...

.....

.........

..............

....................

".........n."

".......in."

".......In.!"

"Wa..P..N!"

"..K...R...!"

"wAKe .....In!"

" WaKE Up R..!!"

" WAKE UP RIN!!!"

I Gasp. As reflex I grabbed my sword. I look around extremely fast, I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash. I hear a meow and see Kuro sitting on to of me. I can see the concerned look on his face.

I put down my sword then pet Kuro. I look around only to notice we're in an ally way.

I asked Kuro if he was ok and if he knows where we are.

" I'm fine. But I'm not sure where we are. I don't think we're in gehenna this place looks completely different from gehenna. I think that guy was telling the truth you took us to another world." Kuro replied.

All I did was nod. I grabbed my stuff and we walked out the allyway and to street.

We saw a bar and strange dude walk in as he scratched his neck.

I was about to walk away but i heard an extremely loud scream. I run towards the bar and kick the door down because who the fuck has time for doorknobs. I see people stop whatever they were doing and stare at me.

Well shit.

- Meanwhile with Bon -

Bon POV

All I could do was say 'oh' once Mister Mephisto (☜ (↼_↼)?Idk?) Finished telling me everything that happened. Mix of emotions started stirring inside of me.

Guilt

What kind of friend am I? To make him feel this way and not even know it. How could I not know he was suffering even though I see him every fucking day!

Anger

I'm angry at my self! I'm angry at the class! At Mephisto for knowing what was happening and not doing anything!! I'm even more angry at Satan but the one that pissed me off the most is YUKIO!!!

Sadness

I'm sad that I didn't even get to say goodbye or apologize for what I did I'm sad that he had even go through all this I'm sad that he even put up with us.

.oOo. .oOo. .oOo. .oOo. .oOo.

A/N Sorry this took a while. I trying to update as much as I can.

Ps- i tried to write more but my phone keeps glitching
Next post there will be more

I'm posting 2 new books

Bnha book

- Contumacious -(Today)

About Shoto being quirkless

Voltron book (In a few days)

- Memory Fruit -

Lance loss his memories

I hope you check them out and that you like this so far.