Chap 7

(AN- Sorry for any grammar mistakes)

.oOo.  oOo. .oOo. .oOo. .oOo.

Rin POV

It been an hour since I got here and they explained that in this world  there are heros and villains, there a school for heros in training, some guy named All Might he a hero or something and some other stuff that I wasn't paying attention to.

There letting me stay a few days since Von asked them to. I guess that why we landed across the street from here.

Though Hand guy didn't like me staying here for free but purple mist guy, that apparently named Kurogiri I forget Handy's name oh well, convinced him to let me stay.

But I feel that it's only right for me to make dinner for them. But first I should probably ask for some kind of pain pills. The first time yukio shot me with a holy bullet I thought it would heal just like any other wound but it doesn't anything that's has been blessed, holy? or something makes me heal like an any other human.

I took kuro off my lap and put him on the bev since he fell asleep on me. I walked out of the guest room but once I got down there I didn't see anyone so I thought why not looked around. Just a few moments later I saw a kitchen I guess I could pay them back by cooking for them. I wonder what I should make. I hope they like my cooking.

3 POV

At this point Rin forgot about his injuries and was just wondering what to make for lunch. The wounds open up again if he wasn't so distracted he'd feel the pain from his body. He might have also notice that his bandages and clothes. At this point his bandages were soaked in blood and is clothes had large red stains.

Shigaraki walked to the kitchen to get a snack because he finished cleaning his hands. He was debating whether or not to bring Rin a snack.

He heard humming coming from the kitchen once he got there he was shocked.

He ran.

Once he found the bathroom he grabbed a box of bandages. He was about something else when he noticed the box disintegrated in his hand.

"FUCK!"

He couldn't go get Kurogiri because he left like 30 minutes. And grabbing everything he need was going to be hard and take a while. The bluenette was so caught up and his thoughts he didn't hear the person running coming towards him.

"Are you ok? What happened?" The teen yelled with worry.

Shigaraki was dumfounded. He opened and closed his mouth not knowing what to say. Didn't he noticed the wounds, pain or blood? Why is he so calm?and a bunch a other questions ran through the older males head. He just signed and thought this makes it easier but what wrong with him and just how injured is he.

"Sit." He said quietly. Though if anyone else was there they wouldn't be able hear him. But Rin did. He just didn't understand why he needed to sit down.

"I said sit down!"

"But why" he asked while tilting his head to the side to show his confusion.

"Because you're injured you idiot!"

"Huh?" Rin just got even more confused. Shigaraki just pointed at him.

Rin looked down. He saw red. So much red.

"...Oh..."

.oOo. .oOo. .oOo. .oOo. .oOo.

Hi sorry this took way to long to do. I kinda just made a schedule. The next Tim I post should be in a week or two.

I saw someone comment
Rin x Kaminari and I think it would be cute so ya

🔻 Ignore this just a rant🔻

I'm trying to start school, babysitting 3 kids, drawing a comic for my friend, practicing draw stuff I'm not used to which makes me cry, writing even though I mess up every few other word and I have to go back to make sure it's understandable, my phone won't charge the most it's been the past 2 weeks was at 30% , dysphoria is just being a hoe, and finally my phone won't let me write it's slow and it won't load and then it it doesn't save what I write.

Ignore the rant I just don't know how to deal with stress.

Again sorry I trying I swear.

I hope you have a good day or night where ever you humans are.