part two

Evan's pov
i was waiting in the living room for brock and marcel to come. while i was waiting i was playing some garrys mode with delirious.
i had a littel crush on delirious. well... a little crush...OKAY!! im in love with him!!
"delirious. dont shoot me okay?"
i said while making a big "you know what"
with mincraft blocks.
i was almost was about to finish with making my "project"
when a rocket launcher came out of nowhere. BOOM!!
"delirious!! why did you do that?!"i said angrily.
delirious was laughing like maniac.
i always loved that laugh. that laugh was just..i dont know what it is but it makes me feel warm inside.
"ahhh you're so cute when you're mad"
delirious said still laughing like a maniac.
cute..did he just....he just called me cute?!
i was blushing like a freaking tomato. good thing he cant see my face.
"okay. ummm so i have something to do so can i call you later?" i said while closing gmode.
"okay. call ya later. cutie" delirious said while closing the discord. (i never used discord soo bare with me)
i look at the clock right beside my PC.
7:30. i have 20 minutes to get ready.
i went downstairs to get ready. i grabbed my phone,some swimming trunks,goggles,and a towel.                                                                          
few minutes later
i look at the clock to check what time it was. 7:58. i was going downstairs with my bag when i heard a knock on the door. i put my bag on the couch and i opened the door to see brock outside. i also see a car outside with marcel in it. "wait hold on. ill just get my stuff" i said while rushing to get my bag with the swimming stuff in it.
i went outside and locked the house. i went inside the car.(passenger seat)
"aright! lets go the beach!"i said while looking at marcel in the driver seat.
we start heading to the beach.

Brock's pov
were in the car heading to the beach. i noticed that Evan has been acting weird
"hey Evan"i asked him. he got startled a little bit. he looked at me in confusion.
"are you okay?you've been acting weird"
i asked. "oh ummm just thinking about something "he responded.
he went back on looking outside from the window.
i wonder what he's thinking about. oh well.
few minutes later
we finely arrived at the beach. we got out of the car and i grabbed the picnic basket. marcel grabbed the swimming equipment. Evan grabbed the cooler where we put all of are drinks. we start start finding a spot where we can eat and drink. since its a work day not many people where there so thats good.
"maybe here is fine" marcel said putting the swimming equipment down on the sand.
"okay" Evan said also putting down the drinks.
i pull out the picnic mat and we start fixing our stuff.
once we finished fixing our things Evan shouted to us."last one to jump in the water is a rotten egg!!!"
Evan said while running to the water. me and marcel also start running to the water. i jumped in the water first. Evan was second and marcel was last. "hahaha!! marcel you're an rotten egg!" Evan laughed while pointing to marcel.
"you better put that finger away" Marcel said while glaring at Evan.
"make me" Evan said not putting away the finger from Marcel. oh shit.
backed away a little and marcel splashed water on Evan and Evan also splashed water on marcel.
i got out of the water to drink some soda i was about to grab my towel when it started to blow away from the wind. i start chasing after the towel when somebody else picked up the towel.
i look up to see who it was. it was a average hight man. bluish eyes. soothing hair.  i believe this is yours" he said while handing me the towel.
"thanks you so much" i said smiling to him.
"no problem. i'm Brian by the way" he said while putting he's hand out to me.
"i'm Brock.nice to meet you" i said while shaking he's hand.
"nice to meet you too Brock"he said. he pulled away he's hand from me. there was a little bit of silence when someone shouted from behind me.
"yoo! Brock! lets have a swimming competition!" Marcel shouted while waving he's hand to my direction.
"well hope we can meet again sometime"
i said. i was about to go back when Brian called me. "hey. maybe we can meet again?. here same time?" he said. i nodded and went back to Evan and Marcel.
"yo. who was that?" Evan asked while putting on his goggles on his forehead. "oh ummm just a guy i met" i said while putting away the towel.
"okay. well i was thinking having a competition who can hold there breath the longest" Marcel said. i nodded and all three of us went in the water.
"okay. who wants to go first?" Marcel asked.
Evan raises his hand like a kid in kindergarten.
"okay. Evan on three you go down in the water and Brock and i will count" marcel explained
Evan nodded. "okay. three..two...one.." Marcel and i counted. Evan took a deep breath and got his head in the water.
"one..two..three..four..five..............(time skip)
thirty..thirty one..thirty two..thirt-"
"HAAAA!" Evan jumped out of the water and he starts catching his breath. "okay. Evan you got thirty two seconds." i said. Evan nodded in response
"okay. Marcel can it be my turn?" i said turning to Marcel.
"okay. Brock get ready."said Marcel. i put my goggles on. Damn!! this goggles are tight!
"three..two..one.." Marcel and Evan counted together. i took a deep breath and went down into the water.i can hear them counting and i'm fine and still can hold my breath. i close my eyes and can only see darkness