Chapter 70: The Adventure Begins!

Gahyeon looked over her shoulder to the person on the other side of her bed. He was sleeping soundly, mumbling on occasion. Gahyeon let out a soft chuckle and parted his white hair, kissing the side of his head.

Olympus thankfully has enough space to room them all though some of them chose to bunk together. Gahyeon, of course put her feet down for some privacy with her boyfriend. And surprisingly none of them objecting her request.

Guess Claudius got all of their attentions instead of toward the two lovebirds trying to build their nest.

Gahyeon put on her robe, tiptoeing out from her room to get some air. These few days have been hard on everyone. The lost of Calintz seemed to affect all of them greatly, although for her not that much.

Sure he was a great person, but compared to JiU she did not know him very well. Just when she found out that Calintz was her biological father, he was gone. To be honest, she did not have a strong attachment to him for her to be emotionally affected by his passing.

She remembered hearing and watching the others grieving for him; especially 21, SNSD, and Wolfpack. Not to mention JiU, miserable day in and day out even though she tried to cover it up.

Not that she was giving that issue a cold shoulder, but she understood how it felt like. Just like when she lost Mrs Schneider. Sad, angry, rage, remorse. They all mixing up in a huge cauldron, creating a chaotic potion with an unknown effect.

She climbed the stairs up to the top of the base, in her hand a pack of cigarettes and a sixpack. Sitting at the edge of the cliff overlooking the sea, she could see the towns in between.

"Serene.... And full moon too..." Gahyeon lit her cigarette, looking up to the sky. She opened her can and took a sip, wincing as the sting from the carbonated liquid hit her throat.

"Hard to think that the world is at war with this kind of view..." Gahyeon chuckled at the irony of the serene scenery, comparing to the state of the world right now.

Then she heard the shaft opening, turning her head to see who is coming up.

"There you are." Yoongi looked at her with relief.

"Hey, babe. Toilet is that way." Gahyeon grinned while pointing at the edge of the cliff. Yoongi gave a short laugh, sitting beside her.

"Can't sleep?"

"Yeah. You were sleeping like a log just now. What's waking you up?" Gahyeon offered her cigarette to Yoongi.

"Well, the other side is empty. Wondering where my queen went off to." Yoongi declined her offer, taking out his own cigar.

"Aww~~ I'm a horrible queen for waking my king up." Gahyeon pulled her cutesy act.

"Anything on your mind? It has been since we came here you're not having a good sleep." Yoongi asked her, but he suddenly gasped. " Oh! Is it me?!"

"No, silly! It's nothing." Gahyeon hit his arm in a playful manner.

"But, on that note... Yoongi ah. I know we already talked about this, but I just want a reconfirmation for one last time."

"Shoot." Yoongi told her to ask her question.

"Are you an ally?" Gahyeon looked at him, dead serious.

"No. I'm your comrade." Yoongi looked deep into her eyes, hoping that his sincerity gone through her.

"Okay." Gahyeon nodded, taking another sip of her beer.

"I know I'm a turncoat, and I do realize it is still early for you to believe me; to believe in my allegiance, my loyalty. But just remember this. I don't fight for the world, I fight for you." Yoongi's tone turned calm and serious.