Chapter 77: Our Own Heaven

JiU cried uncontrollably in her father's chest, her wails echoed the room.

"Omo! Look at the redhead! First thing in the morning, crying like a child!" Tiffany laughed at JiU, leaning against the door with Taeyeon on her side.

"Did the maknae wake up already? Come on! We already prepared the foods and equipments!" Miru shouted from the corridor.

"Princess? Why are you crying? Did you have a nightmare?" Calintz tried to calm her down.

"How could you leave me?! You said you would be back! You lied to me! You bastard!" JiU slapped her father, making him frozen in confusion.

"Okay... This is a family matter. Let's get out of here, give them some room." Taeyeon patted on Tiffany's shoulder.

"No, Taeng. I want to see this!" Tiffany whispered, shooing Taeyeon away. Taeyeon put her into sleeper hold, dragging her away.

"Nae sarang, what's wrong?" Calintz caressed her cheek, wiping away her tears. JiU grabbed onto his hand, squeezing it tight. She let the warmth of his hand soaked into her skin, soothing her aching heart.

"I missed you...." JiU kissed his hand. "Where am I?" JiU looked around her.

"Home. Come on. Don't want to miss the waves now, do we?"

"Appa, tell me the truth. Don't hurt yourself with your lies. I can see it in your eyes." JiU asked him, stern. Calintz turned his head, gazing at her daughter.

"Elysian field, princess. You.... Kinda died." Calintz shrugged with an awkward smile.

-

"NOOOO!!!!" SuA screamed as she saw Claudius ate her lover's heart.

She roared and in a blink of an eyes, the ground turned into roaring sea of flames, burning everything while sparing her own teammates. Claudius and Bigbang levitated in the air to escape until SuA snapped her fingers at Claudius, sending hundreds of fiery arms to catch him. Jiyoung bodychecked him, sending him away from the hands' trajectories but caught himself in them.

"Prometheus' fire...." SuA growled, closing her grip. A blood red fire expunged from beneath Jiyoung, burning him alive.

"AARGH!!! FINISH THEM ALL, MY LIEGE! FOR A NEW AND BETTER WORLD!" Jiyoung screamed at Claudius before the fire snuffed his life out.

"Jiyoung! No!" He glared at SuA, eyes filled with hatred.

"How dare you?!" Claudius flew towards SuA, but she launched herself in the air, flying away from her downed teammates.

"Medusa, wait!" Irene screamed after her. But she saw Seunghyun and Seungri's advances. "Ladies! Get the fuck up! We got incoming!" She shouted at the others, showering both of them with her charged cards.

"Lagertha. Take all the juniors and aid Medusa. We OGs will handle these fuckers. Go!" Jurina ordered Rosé.

"But-" Dami retaliated.

"No but, lady! We OGs won't stand a chance against him, but you kids are. All of you get down there. We'll fuck these two cocksuckers up! Move!" Anna pushed Dami away. Taking the chance in the chaos of the chain of command, Seungri did a sneak attack. He slipped through the line and caught Anna by her throat.

"Some veteran you are, averting your eyes from the frontline." He laughed at Anna. He forced her mouth opened and shoved a torrent of water inside her. Dami highkicked Seungri away from Anna, grabbing her in her arms.

"Unnie! Unnie!" She shook her body. Anna's eyes bulged, water pouring out nonstop from her nose, mouth, corners of her eyes, and ears.

"What did you do to her?!" Seungri just laughed at Dami's question.