Chapter 3

Rainbow Dash wanted to get to the bottom of this whole situation. Late at night a few days later, she spied on Pinkie.

Rainbow: Time to see what's behind this overloaded fun!

She saw Pinkie get out of bed and turn her lamp on. Then, she took the party book out and started reading it, but as soon as she did, she started glowing again. Pinkie grew excited and started doing cartwheels, her room was again, filled with decorations, too many was the problem. Rainbow Dash video taped the whole thing.

Rainbow (whispering): Hello, evidence!

----------------------------------

The next day, Rainbow Dash showed her friends the tape.

Sunset: Rainbow Dash!

Rainbow: Yeah?

Sunset: ...Have you been spying on Pinkie?!? You know better than to invade people's privacy!

Rainbow Dash's mouth dropped open.

Rainbow: Don't you see? The evidence is right in front of you! There's obviously something about that book that's making Pinkie all...loopy I should say. Man, it's like you guys are blind!

Twilight: But...Pinkie's always this bubbly.

Rainbow: That's a nice way to put it.

Later, Pinkie arrived and handed out invitations to her...after-birthday party.

Pinkie: Hi! I was thinking, since we had so much fun on my birthday last weekend, I was thinking of having an after-birthday party later today!

Rainbow: No! I swear we never go to another one of Pinkie's parties until this mess is fixed!

Rainbow Dash took the invitations and tore them apart.

Twilight: Rainbow!

Rainbow: It was for our own good! Something's going on, I know it!

Pinkie's eyes widened, she burst into tears and fell to her knees.

Rainbow: Ugh! I'm done, see you later!

Rainbow Dash stormed off in frustration.

Applejack: What's gotten into that girl?

Fluttershy tried to comfort Pinkie.

Fluttershy: I dunno, but it wasn't very nice to decline Pinkie's invitations like that.

The girls were pretty mad at Rainbow Dash for being mean to Pinkie.