Chapter 5

At school the next afternoon, Rainbow Dash was surprised to see that the entire school was covered in party decorations. And I mean, the WHOLE school! When Rainbow Dash opened her locker, streamers and confetti poured out. She wasn't the only one, the other students had the same problem.

Rainbow: Pinkie!!!

Pinkie was cartwheeling in the hallway.

Pinkie: Hi, Dashie! You like how I decorated the school?

Rainbow Dash saw Pinkie's eyes glow a deep pink. She grew angry and grabbed Pinkie's wrist.

Rainbow: Pinkie, that's enough!!! These parties and endless decorations are getting out of hand!

Pinkie: What do you mean? I've made everybody happy!

?: AAH!!! The chemistry room's overloaded with party decorations!!! There's no getting in! AAHH!!! AAH!!!

Pinkie: ...Well, almost everybody.

Rainbow: Ugh! The point is, you're taking it too far, you might be putting yourself in danger! I should know, you might be going through what I went through with the amulet! I think it's time you put your parties aside so you don't hurt yourself!!!

Pinkie: *GASP!!!* I...I...*sob*

Pinkie rushed out the school in tears. Rainbow Dash huffed. Her other friends found her in the main hallway.

Twilight: Hey Rainbow, did you see the classrooms?

Rainbow: Yup, all confetti and streamers, I know.

Applejack: No, it's worse! C'mon!

The girls led Rainbow Dash to one of the classrooms, the decorations in the room were turning black and green.

Twilight: What do you think it means?

Rainbow: Oh, I'll tell you guys what it means...PROOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!