Chapter 2

That weekend, the girls went to Pinkie's birthday party, all with gifts.

All: Happy Birthday, Pinkie!

Pinkie: Thank you all for coming! Remember when I said that my birthday would be as fun as my last party?

Rainbow: Uh, yeah, what about that?

Pinkie fired her party cannon, soon, the room was filled to the brim with decorations.

Pinkie: It's gonna be even better!

Sunset: What do you mean, Pinkie?

Pinkie had a lot of things planned, baking, crafting, dancing, karaoke, dress up, games, cake, opening presents, etc, etc. But the problem was that, Pinkie never planned so many things in one day. She knows how busy her friends are, but this much partying would keep them behind on their schedules.

Rainbow: Gee Pinkie, that's an awful lot you have planned for tonight, how long is your party exactly?

Pinkie: 8 fantastic hours! (Points if you can guess when the party will be over!)

Fluttershy: Wow, Pinkie, that's a lot of time.

Rainbow: By the time it's done, we'll be sleeping here.

Pinkie: Yay! Sleepover!

Rainbow: Quick question, Pinkie, where did you get all of these ideas?

Pinkie took out the book she got.

Pinkie: From here!

Rainbow: "A party planner's guide to throwing the best parties of your life?"

Pinkie: My sister, Maud, gave it to me as an early birthday present! Isn't that thoughtful?

Rarity: Oh my, guess she knows you very well.

Rainbow: I dunno, guys, this seems a little odd.

Pinkie: How so?

Rainbow Dash put her hand on Pinkie's shoulder.

Rainbow: Well, you never usually plan parties this long, I love to stay for your parties, but not for this long. There are plenty of other things you can-*exclaims* You're so hot!

Pinkie: ...Huh?

Rainbow: Pinkie, you're glowing as bright as the sun!

Pinkie studied herself, she was glowing!

Pinkie: Ooh! Pretty!

Rainbow: Do any of you find this...I dunno, a little suspicious?

Applejack: I don't see anything wrong.

Rainbow: The extended parties, the endless activities, THE GLOWING?!?!?

Twilight: Uh...Rainbow? I think you might be biased. Pinkie's probably just being Pinkie Pie as per usual.

Rainbow Dash erupted with anger.

Rainbow: Me? Biased?!? I'm not biased, something weird's going on, and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it!

Pinkie: ...Well, good luck with that!