Chapter 7

Rainbow Dash got an unexpected visit early the next morning.

Pinkie: *grabs megaphone* SURPRISE!!!

Rainbow: Aah! *falls off bed* W-What's happening!

Pinkie: Happy Early Birthday, Dashie!

Rainbow: ...Pinkie, my birthday's nine months away.

Pinkie: I know, I wanted to celebrate early!

Rainbow: Uh...that's nice of you. But, don't you think you're overdoing it with all these random parties popping out?

Pinkie: Nopey-dopey!

Rainbow: Yeah, where's your book?

Pinkie: Oh, that? I brought it with me! Though, I'm not sure if it's the right one.

Rainbow: What makes you say that?

Pinkie actually brought the book with her this time. Rainbow Dash noticed the change in color.

Rainbow: Pinkie, it's green.

Pinkie: I know, weird right?

Rainbow: Not just weird, the decorations you've hung around town are turning green and black!

Pinkie: Really?

Rainbow: Come with me.

Rainbow Dash led Pinkie across Canterlot, she saw how awful the decorations looked.

Pinkie: *Gasp!*

Rainbow: See what I'm saying? This book is nothing but trouble, after you hung up your decorations, this happened.

Pinkie: Awww...

Upset, Pinkie threw the book onto the soccer field.

Pinkie: Curse this stupid book! I thought that it would make things fun! I'm sorry, Maud, but I'm not using this book anymore!

Pinkie stormed off, Rainbow Dash followed from behind. Although, the book opened and began to glow.