Denial

In which Luke pushes Leah away, and she can't take it any longer.

——————————

"Baby, Stop it." Luke says, pushing Leah off of him as they watch The Lion King.

"Luuuuuuu-" She whines shaking her head and crawling towards him on the bed. "I want cuddles."

Luke shakes his head and huffs once again, a loud sigh falling from his lips. He rolls his eyes and looks over at her with an incredulous look.

"Leah. Can we just watch the movie." He says bluntly, turning away from her and keeping his eyes on the tv.

"You don't even like The Lion King." She says softly, shaking her head.

"So? It's still a movie i'm trying to watch," He huffs, trying time get her away from him.

"Luke, why aren't you letting me touch you." She whines, with a frown, her face dropping.

"You don't love me anymore?" She says softly, scooting away from him and looking to her hands nervously, picking at her nails.

Luke face softens as he turns towards her, "Of course i still love you. What are you talking about?"

"Then why aren't you letting me cuddle with you?"

Luke sighs and shakes his head, running a large hand through his hair.

"I knew you'd be begging for me, eventually." He says softly, trying to push away the smirk making it way onto his face.

"What? What do you mean?" She says, tilting her head at him.

Luke sighs and leans his back softly against the headboard. "You said, and i quote. 'You wouldn't be able to last without my touch, not even for a week'"

"I'm testing that theory." He shrugs, a small smile stretching at his face.

"Seriously. That's why you won't touch me?" She huffs, sitting up and adjusting her skirt, before crossing her arms

"Just because of some stupid thing i said?" She says, shaking hr head and scoffing.

"Precisely." He hums, shrugging his shoulders. "Now stay over there on your side, and watch the damn movie."

"Fine." She scoffs, "You'll see. You'll be crawling back to me in twenty minutes." She huffs, scooting even farther away from him and leaning her back in their head board, crossing her legs and turning her attention back to the Tv.

"Sure."

They sit and watch, only for a few minutes, before Leah whines and squirms in her place, absentmindedly scooting back towards Luke.

Luke glances over at her quickly, before directing his attention back to the Tv with a smirk pulling at his lips once again.

She sits patiently again, before shifting again uncomfortably and squirming again, her skirt riding up a little at the action. She sighs and lets out another whine.

"Luke, Please." She says softly, barely over a whisper as she turns towards him. He glances over at her before pressing his lips into a tight line and looking back at the movie playing.

"Stop it. I don't like this game Luke." She huffs, crossing her arms once again.

She's met with silence once again. Luke paying her absolutely no mind, and keeping his attention on the movie.

"Luke!"

"Stop it."

"No."

He snaps his head in her direction and lets out a low growl, "Dont disobey me. You know where that gets you." He says, before rolling his eyes and looking back over at the Tv.