Possesive

Luke comes home after a night out with Calum, Mikey, And Ash, though his night takes quite a turn when he returns home.

---------------------------

Luke stumbles into his apartment clumsily, as alcohol courses through his body. He throws his keys to the ground and shrugs his jacket off as he makes his way into the living room, smiling lazily at his girlfriend and wrapping his arms around her tightly, her eyes fluttering open and closed slowly.

"Hi, baby. I missed you." He whispers in her ear.

She quickly pushes him off of her as her crosses her arms and purses her lips at him, before waving her phone at him in slight anger.

"You didn't text me back once all night!"

Luke laughs it off shrugging his shoulders before grabbing her wrist and pulling her down to sit on the couch next to him.

"Baby, i told you i couldn't respond because i was busy, tonight. Does it look like i'm in the right mind to be texting my girlfriend. I'm drunk as fuck."

"Yeah i'm sure you were busy. With what? Were you busy fucking other whores?" She says in a petty tone while standing up before Luke, already anticipating a reaction as she knows the kind of person he is when hes drunk.

Luke chuckles, sucking in his cheeks, before grabbing her by the jaw tightly, backing her up into the wall.

"No. The only whore i fuck is you." He says in a low voice, shaking his head at her.

"You're being absolutely fucking ridiculous. And i know you know how i feel about shit like that, doll." He huffs, pressing her against the wall with his hips.

"S-Sorry, i should've trusted you." She says softly, her attitude changing quickly, looking away from him in nervousness.

"Damn right, you should've trusted me. You want me to show you? You want to see how it feels to be the only whore ever worth my time? Hm?" He says, tugging her by the hair a bit to make her looks up at him with wide innocent eyes.

"P-Please?" She says, her bottom lip jutting out in a pout as she flutters her eyelashes up at him, her hands going up to rest on his chest softly.

"Beg." He growls, taking her hands off of him and pinning the to the wall, making her stand up on her tip toes.

"L-Luke, please, please i want you to ruin me and fuck me like the pretty little whore i am for you. Please, Luke. I need you" She whines, her back arching as she squirms against his hold on her hands.

"Good girl." He says, smirking as he lets go of her hands and immediately goes to tug her shirt as well as her skirt off of her body, letting her arms lift up a bit as he does. He quickly unclasps her bra and growls at the sight of her body all for him to see.

"So fucking hot-" He groans, letting his hand cup her center.

She bucks her hips up and lets out a small whimper, her hand clasping around his wrist as she looks up at him with hooded eyes.

"You like being used like this, hm?" She says, his eyes rows raised.

She stays silent, not wanting to get in any more trouble, and now wanting to give into him completely.

"Excuse me? I asked you a question, you will answer." He practically growls.

"Yes-! Yes. I do. I like to be used by you. I'm sorry i thought you were out with other girls! I'm sorry. Please-" She rambles.

He smiles and grabs her hips, pulling her into the bedroom and dropping him onto the bed roughly.

"You're so good for me baby." He says, hovering over her as he kisses your neck.

"I missed you. I wish you came." He says, before standing and stripping off all his clothes and climbing back on top of her, one of his hand reaching to slide his cock up and down her folds.

Her head lols back in pleasure as her hands grin his biceps.

"Please, Luke." She whines.

"I need you so bad." She says, sucking her lips in as she looks at him.

Luke complies, as he pushes himself inside her, making them both let out a soft groan.

"God-You're so tight- Every time." He groans, his head dropping into her neck as he thrusts into her slightly faster.

"I'm sorry i was so rough with you earlier-!" He says, though grabbing both of her hands and pinning them up above her head.

"I just- I got carried away, you know how i get sometimes, plus i was drunk." He says, thrusting even faster, as he lets out exasperated breaths.

"Shh, shut up, you know i like it." She says, getting cut off by a moan.

"I know you like it, but you know how i feel about accidentally hurting you." He says, looking directly into her eyes.

"And you know that i have a safe word to use if you ever take it past that point." She says, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss.

"I don't ever want it to get past that point."

"I know, shh. Just fuck me." She says, with a small giggle.

He shakes his head and sits up a bit, having already released her hands, as they were wrapped around his neck still.

He grasps onto her hips and pushes in deeper, making her arch her back and whine.

"Fuck baby-" He groans, tightening his hold on her hips as he practically pounds into her.

He pulls out though, practically whining at the loss of warmth and contact, before flipping her over onto her stomach, fucking her from behind this time, as he pushes back in quickly.

"I-Oh-Oh my god." She moans, biting her lip out of pleasure.

"You feel so good baby, I love you. I'm sorry i didn't call you. Fuck-" He groans, going even faster.

"I'm-Im Sorry- I'm so close- Oh my god-" She whimpers, her back arching as her legs start to shake under him and she practically screams out of pleasure.

"Wait for me. Together please."

"O-Oh God-" She whines, as Luke feels herself squeezing him, making him go over the edge and thrust in one more time before holding there, as he puts his full weight on her waist.

"Fuck, Fuck! Baby you're so good- Fuck-!" He  whines, finishing in her, before pulling out and collapsing beside her.

She quickly sees him curl up, and scoots over to him, wrapping her arms around him.

"Hey, bub. That was amazing. Thank you. I really loved it."

"Promise?"

"Of course."

"Okay... I'm glad. I love it too."