Good Little Girl

"Baby, come lay with me." Luke whispers, holding his hand out to Elise in an attempt to get her to come to bed.

Elise sits at the desk in his dorm working on schoolwork, Calum having been out for the night, leaving them alone.

"No bub-" She whines, turning to him for a seconds, a small pout on her face. "I have to finish this essay before i go back to school Monday." She says, before turning around and typing on her small laptop.

"Baby, i know you do. I know it's important, but i want to look at you. I don't want to look at you from the back." He whines, making grabby hand towards her, though he knew she couldn't see him anyway, as her back was facing him.

"Luke, I'm serious. I don't have time to sit around with you. I put this essay off for a long time, i can't keep doing it." She says.

"At least come sit with me. Get up from the desk and take your computer over here, i want you near me. You're too far." He says, sitting up from the bed a bit and patting the side of him. "Come on, There a spot right here next to me."

"Fine." She groans, picking up her computer and making her way to Lukes bed, climbing over him and sitting beside him, as his bed was tucked against the wall.

She plops down beside him, pulling her pajama shorts down a bit as she puts the lap top to her side and starts typing on it again.

Luke groans again, before reaching out and grabbing her by the chin, making her look at him in the eyes.

She diverts her eyes, looking anywhere but him, as a small blush covers her cheeks, his slightly roughness already making her feel a bit worked up.

"Look at me." He says lowly, shaking her chin a bit to try to get her attention.

She snaps her eyes to his, her lips parted as she bats her eyelashes at him.

"I love it when you look at me like that." He whispers, biting his lip softly. "You just look so goddamn innocent, and it fucking kills me." He practically growls.

He reaches over, deciding he'd had enough, as he grips her by the hips, pulling her body on top of his, her legs wrapping around him as she straddles his waist.

His hands immediately grip her hips roughly, before sliding back and grabbing her ass, a small smirk on his face when she lets out a small whine, and presses her chest against him.

"Baby-" He groans, pressing his lips to hers roughly, almost immediately sliding his tongue in her mouth, making her let out a small whine.

His hands drift back up, sliding underneath her shirt, gripping onto her bare waist roughly, as her hand drift up and down his body.

"Im taking it off, El. You'll have to finish that essay tomorrow" He says, lowly into the kiss, his hands immediately pushing up on her shirt, disconnecting the kiss to practically rip it off of her body.

His eyes widen, as he feels his boxers tighten from taking in the sight he loved so much, noticing that she hadn't worn a bra. She lets out an awkward cough, biting her lip as she brings her hands up to cover herself.

"I-I'm sorry- I-I didn't feel like i had to put one on-" He shakes just head and presses his lips to hers, hoping to keep her quiet.

"Fuck, don't apologize." He groans, letting his soft kisses drift down to her neck, biting and sucking softly on a certain spot, making her tilt her head back more to give him space.

"L-Luke-" She whines, her hips bucking into his, as he blows air softly on the spot, making him let out a soft groan as his hands squeeze roughly at her hips once again.