Partners in Crime-XXXTentacion

"where the hell is he!" he asked you,

you look up and then back at him "if I knew maybe I wouldn't be be here" you say he puts his hand on his head as he walks in circles "I gotta think ski watch her ight" he said leaving the room. You sat in the chair thinking about what to do now that you lost track of the only guy who knows what the hell is going on. You silently think about how to make the situation better even if it's short term. 

You go to the counter in the kitchen and of course the files were still there you pick up the one of locations and as you were looking through it.

The bank that's where it is McCoy's diamond was you took the file and took it to ski and showed him the file and the picture "if we rob this bank HIS bank it'll make him worry and he'll have to come back into town he'll want to know who did it so then we'll find him and boom problem solved" ski thought about it "it's dumb enough to work" he went to go tell jah about the plan.You waited for like 10 minutes then he came down the steps "yo y/n put a ski mask on we're robbing that bank now" he said "today?! damn i thought it could wait" you replied "nope lets go."

TO BE CONTINUED... 

A/N

yo I know this short but i really don't know how to open this like the idea is good but I don't know if I like how I wrote this