Be mine-Midari

explanation: you had been attending Hyakkaou Private Academy for a while you and Midari had become friends ever since you got onto the student council, you had a club of your own that watched over the other club's activities and also set up events for the students to either, gamble, to give the council more money, or for some motive the president had and so far you were doing great. And the president wanted you to eliminate this student and paired you up to do it with Midari.

YOUR POV

You were on your way down to the basement which was where Midari was you were pleased that the student council president paired you up with Midari you were hoping this would allow you to tell her you like her, which wasn't weird coming from you you always had a thing for people that were a little crazy.

When you got to the basement you opened the slightly heavy door and saw Midari on her phone feet on the iron table, when she notices you were in the room she put her feet down and got up to get you a chair you were quite weirded out by that since she never did that for you before "well are you just gonna stand there I got you a chair and you not even going to sit down" she snapped causing you to get out of your thoughts "oh no I'll sit" you responded quickly while putting the file of you victim on the table "I already examined it you can look through it though-" you stated pushing it towards her, she took it and started reading the papers "ok...it seems like this kid is a loner it would be easy to get him alone and just do it then" she reported to you "well yes that would be easy...but where would we do it?" you said putting your hand on your chin "you know we could set up a dinner in your club room and just poison him" she added, "then that we'll do!"

AT THE DINNER

You were nervously laughing since the poison was taking longer to go into effect and you had ran out of things to keep him in the room, and you knew if he left and collapsed outside with eh possibility of anyone seeing you two were done for "well then if that's all I'll take my leave-" he tried saying before he was cut off by Midari "I also just wanted to ask you about something...quickly" she said he turned around and sat back down "I'm listening" he stated then Midari got up and started walking around the table you had no idea what she was doing. "I actually need some advice about girls..." she trailed off at the end of her sentence you made a confused look on your face "and why are you asking me?" the guy asked simply "well you're a guy you must know something" Midari mumbled, ok now you were completely lost "well I like this girl on the student council and I don't know how I should ask her out any suggestions?" Midari asked nervously the guy just chuckled and pushed up his glasses "easy just ask her to do an activity that you like doing that she can join in with you" he boldly stated Midari you were a little mad because you didn't know if she was just saying that or she was being serious and who was she talking about?

As you were deep in thought the guy started sweating a lot and his eyes were going in the back of his head and then Midari saw him about to fall and then she got a pillow and his head landed on it. He was mumbling for a while then he just stopped you got up to check his plus and there was nothing, you gave Midari a high five as you two put on some new leather gloves and started moving the body.

TIME SKIP

after you two had disposed of the body you sat in your club room tiredly when Midari tapped your shoulder "hey you can spend the night at my place if you want since your house is so far..."  she asked "are you asking me out?" you said jokingly she laughed a little "yes and it would be great if you said yes" you were joking but she really actually wanted you to come to her home and sleep there you, of course, you said yes and grabbed your stuff to leave.

PART 2 TOMORROW