Sin City-Ski Mask

Recap from Part 1

on your way out you paid for the champagne and salad that you barely touched and headed home.... 

As you walk through the rain-stained streets you heard footsteps behind you and they were getting awfully close so you turned around once you saw who it was you could already imagine the amount of trouble you were in...

Back to the scheduled events...

Section 3: Wisped Away

Before you stood Ski Mask himself; you almost tripped on nothing as you realized what you could be in for then you took notice of your surroundings the café on your left and the antique shop on your right and Ski mask in his classic black durag on his head still wearing the same outfit he had on in The Neon Gallow a black long sleeve sweater shirt along with black pants most likely jeans with a black trench coat. Your breathing became uneven and it felt like the air was getting more limited as you continued to breathe, you didn't even realize he was talking to you this whole time "listen we can do this the hard way or the easy way... I'm going to give you one last chance to answer me" bellowed his voice through the empty street, now you were all ears.

"You can either come with me and we deal with this in private or we can make this harder if you refuse to come with me" he stood still hovering over you waiting for a response you weighed your options, and quickly realized there was no safe way out of this and to try to get this over with without feeling any pain.

Section 4: No Choice

So you followed him no other option you had to walk quite a distance to reach his vehicle, which had sliver metal accents but its primary color as you tried to get the license plate number he pulled your closet already suspicious of your every move, so you decided to chill out on the obvious attempts of investigating him for now as he put you in the car he locked the doors and handcuffed you as a precaution. Then he started driving you tried to talk to him about the notebook and you agreed that you would hand it over and never speak of this night but he wasn't having it so you stopped trying to negotiate with him and just watched out the window paying attention to the twist and turns and memorizing the route.

Nothing exciting happened just existential dread set in and you really wanted to cry but just sat in your seat and paid attention to the road. After some time you arrived at somewhere you didn't know where you guys were but you knew now it was important to just survive and get out, he led you inside a dark place and you realized this was a home doesn't mean it was his since ganglords have multiple home and locations to reside at this could even be under someone else name but you had no idea so you left that out he sat you down on the denim colored couch and turned on the light which allowed you to see that you were in some type of living room. and he started to speak

"I want to explain to you what really is going on here," he said "I know what's going on you want to hurt me for listening to your conversation at the nightclub" you responded "what? no, I don't care about that you really think that I would care what some reporter goes to write about in some dumb article,"  he says now you were confused "look let me tell you what's really going on here."

TO BE CONTINUED 

AN: sorry for any typos this will be reviewed tomorrow