Chapter 3

AUthor's NOTE

Chapter three :D :D :D and I GOT VOTED BY BELWATSON I AM ON TOP OF THE WORLD WEEEEE Dedication goes to @BelWatson for commenting and voting :D :D THANKS SO MUCH YOU FANTABULOUS PERSON!!! :D :D EEEEEEEEk!!!

Okay... I'll shut up :)

enjoy:

Megs xo

******

~~~~~~~

Bella's POV

20 million followers..... holy moly....

Okay so maybe they were very big but why would I have so many followers? I would never have performed on stage in front of people like that, ever. I went to ask but Harry spoke.

"Just because you are related to me," he said and I nodded in understanding but still a little unsure.

I scrolled through some 'tweets' I had done.

Living the life with ma boys! ~ BellaStyles (2 months ago)

I stared at it a little; 2 months ago?? Wouldn't we had of been at home?

My brain began to confuse itself so I turned the phone off and placed it back onto the coffee table.

I took some deep breaths and closed my eyes shut to stop the world from spinning.

When I opened them I found 6 boys (including Simon Cowell) staring at me like I was some maniac. I almost laughed at their comical expressions except I felt no need.

"Okay...." I trailed off, not sure whether I was supposed to say anything.

"Look we will show you the videos and you can stay here for a while to try and trigger your memories, is that okay with you?" Simon asked and I grinned and nodded, a little excited to be staying in his house with boys I needed to get to know better (who I already knew). 

I mentally tried to figure myself out. I needed to stop worrying about the fact that I knew them and they were also my best friends. So all I had to do was to not do anything stupid so as to not ruin our previous friendships with eachother.

Harry raced off to go get a computer, his floppy hair bouncing up and down as he opened a door down the hall and soon emerged with a white laptop in his hands.

"Get off me!" Zayn hollored as Louis sat on his lap and he just jumped up offended.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" Louis asked with a fake gasp and I stifled a giggle with my hand. Louis snapped his gaze to meet mine and I blushed before turning to look at the video loading on YouTube of the Xfactor 2010. I had a feeling this was going to be a long day.

********

12 bags of popcorn, a whole workout from laughing and 9 hours later we finished up one of their more recent videos from a song they had performed. It was brilliant and I had found myself humming along to all of their songs again even though I thought I had never heard them before.

"So, you know how famous you are now?" Simon entered the room as he had left as soon as Harry fetched the laptop.

"Yeap," I said, popping the 'p' slightly.

"Who wants to play truth or dare?" Niall offered and my hand shot its way into the air almost automatically, followed quickly by the other boys.

Simon just chuckled before bidding us goodnight and retiring to his room further down the hall, leaving us to make our own dinner.