Chapter 11: What Was I Thinking?

-=+ Part 2 +=-
-=+Jordan+=-

I chugged down other beer. I could feel the alcohol rushing through my veins. I glanced over at Brooke, which I'm guessing she was drunk to. We were holding each other tight. I felt like I should never let go. I could feel her hot breathe against my chest and neck, and her warm, drunk body rapped around me.

My brother doesn't care that I drink, even though I'm only 19. I just really hoped her parents didn't find out that she go drunk.

"You wanna 'nother beer?" She was slurring her words together. She looked so pretty with her hair in her face.

I woke up the next morning with her clung to my side. I brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her cheeks.

I whispered "Good morning."

"Good morning." Oh, shit, did I wake her up?

"Did I wake you up princess?"

"No. I've been awake." I checked my phone and notices the time. It as 12:34. Shit I have to get her home and come up with an excuse of why she wasn't home last night. I hope we didn't accidentally fuck last night, or I'll be in some deep shit.

"Brooke, it's 12:34. What are we gonna say to your parents?"

"I'll just tell them that I stayed at one of my friends house and that we got lunch." That doesn't sound too bad. It was worth a shot.

I slowly got up, savoring each moment that we touched. She clung on to me, not wanting me to go.

"Brooke, get up lazy." I gazed into her big blue eyes. I could look at them all day.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Because your beautiful." God I'm so cheesy.

I grabbed my skate board and her hand and we started walking. I don't know where we were going, but we would end up in each others arms no matter what.

I loved her.

-=+=-

Guys!! I Almost have 50 reads!! If you could tweet about the book it would be greatly appraciated!!

Sorry the story is kinda boring, ther is gonna be a plot twist though!! Well thanks for almost 50 reads!!

twitter: @HeyImBmo

-kortney

-=+=-